𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 🍋

[𝔂/𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓸]

Playing video games was a form of relief for you

Playing video games was a form of relief for you. Being able to just chill and play a game for hours was therapeutic in a way. Even if the blue-haired man next to you kept fucking cheating. You and Shigaraki were playing Mortal Kombat, and this little nigga wanted to pull every fucking combo in the book.

"I'm actually going to beat yo ass Shiggy." "You say that, but you have yet to win." Oou if you could throw a controller at his head you would. But he was sort of your boss, so you had to be somewhat respectful. That didn't mean you couldn't talk shit.

"I know yo ashy ass ain't getting all cocky on me. Don't forget I be smokin yo ass in COD." You leaned back on the couch, knowing you had no hope of winning. Might as well do better in the next round.

After losing for the eighth time, you both chose new characters and started again. You tried to focus, and this time you weren't getting your ass handed to you. You'd finally fallen into a groove until a hand touched your shoulder.

"Whatchu want babe?" You asked as Dabi slowly tapped your shoulder. "Come on. You've been playing for three hours." You quickly pushed him away and went back into your game. "I den worked too hard to lose." "Obviously you haven't worked hard enough." "Shiggy shut the fuck up." 

Dabi stood there annoyed as you played. He looked over at Spinner who'd been waiting for a turn. They made eye contact before Spinner shrugged and looked back at the screen. "y/n, come on." "You can wait you burnt biscuit of a man."

Dabi sighed before snatching the controller out of your hands and throwing it at Spinner. "You motherfu-" You were grabbed before you could even finish the sentence. Dabi threw you over his shoulder and carried you up the stairs.

You had a good view of your boyfriend's back until you were thrown and felt his covers on your body. "You think you're so fucking funny huh?" Before you could respond his hand found your throat and squeezed. The slight warmth made you swallow as you looked at him.

"I see someone's upset." His grip got tighter and his hand warmer at your comment. You stuck out your tongue, the coldness of your piercing hitting your bottom lip. You lightly chuckled at his face, never taking him seriously. That was until he pulled your braids, and he knew you liked that shit. 

"You keep fucking playing with me y/n." He told you while turning you around. "It's my favorite game to play." You smiled wide at him, but your face changed when he pulled your shorts down and smacked your ass. Then he did it again, and again, and then you realized he was spanking you. 

At first, it was fine. He was just slapping your ass like he normally would. But then his hand got harder, and it started to sting. You didn't know if that was because he kept doing it or because he was heating his hand, but either way, the shit was painful in a hot way.

"You're such a fucking slut, you know that? You like to talk big fucking game when other people are in the room, but a couple slaps and you start crying and shit." Your breath was shakey, but you were still able to turn and look at him.

"I ain't crying..." Dabi looked at you panting, a chuckle leaving his mouth. "Yeah, you ain't crying yet." He pushed your head into his pillows, and you felt the weight shift behind you. You couldn't hear much, but you felt his tip rub against your folds.

Now, Dabi wasn't one for foreplay. He usually liked to get shit done quickly. But he was being an asshole and acting like he didn't want to put his dick in you. Even when you tried to push back on him he got further away.

At this point it was frustrating and you couldn't take it. "Nigga I'm gonna kill you if you don't-" Your words stopped with a moan as he pushed inside of you. While you were about to brace yourself for a rough fucking, Dabi just sat there. You couldn't even turn your head to look since he still had his hand on your head.

"So you're just gonna be a bitch about it?" That got you another slap to the ass. Yeah, he was gonna be a bitch about it. His hips started to move, a slow sensual pace that was different for you.

Dabi knew this was torture for you. He was always so rough with you, soft sex wasn't your thing. He laughed while you reached back and grabbed his shirt, trying to move him faster.

"Fuck Dabi, please..." You weren't a beggar, the shit felt weird to you. But you were desperate at this point, and he was taking too long to do something. 

Your head was turned, so now one of your eyes could see Dabi. He wiped your eye, licking the small tear from his thumb. "Nah, not good enough." Suddenly he sped up, his dick harshly rubbing against your walls as he thrust.

His hand found your waist, and it practically burned. It was hot enough to leave burn prints on your dark skin for days.  You couldn't even attempt to move with his nails digging into your skin.

It had gotten to a point where your skin burned and tears stained the pillows. Dabi continued to call you derogatory names while his hips slammed in and out of you.

The pain and the pleasure mixed together beautifully, drawing you closer to your orgasm with every thrust. He could tell with you squeezing around him, but he wasn't ready for you to cum just let.

A frustrated cry left your mouth as he stopped, pulling out and turning you around. He saw the tears streaming down your face, making him smile as he bent down and licked your cheek.

His hand found your throat, the burning sensation still in his touch. "You gonna stop being a brat now?" You couldn't even form sentences at this point. All you could do was nod and pull on his shirt.

When you felt him push back inside you, it felt heavenly. He grabbed the bottom of your thighs and pushed them against your body, giving him deeper access to your pussy.

It was rougher than the first time, and you knew he was getting off on you crying. You just had to fuck a damn sadist. Your orgasm was building up again, this time Dabi wanting you to cum. Once he pressed down on your clit you were practically shaking.

Dabi fucked you through your orgasm, not sopping until he pulled out and flipped you over. You felt his warm cum shoot onto your ass and back, hoping none of it got on your braids. 

"Look at you, a fucking mess." You hissed as he smacked your ass, hearing him get off the bed and walk. He was probably going to get a rag, but you couldn't focus on anything. Sometimes pissing off your boyfriend lead to a good reward.