53. Nandini is kidnapped

Well I know I am bad because I leave the part at cliffhanger 😜😜😜 but what to do yar agr aisy na kroon to mza nae aata.

Though target is not completed yet but......

Just check this out

So let's start

____________________________________

Manik: Cabir where Nandini disappeared?

Cabir: Bhai tension mt ly mil jy ge Nandini.

Manik: Cabir I can't live without her. I will die without her.

Dhruv: Buddy Nandini always say don't lose hope. So you also don't lose it too. We will find her soon.

Mukti: Manik have something? You even haven't your lunch.

Manik: No I don't want to have anything. I am not hungry.

Navya: See Manik hum jaanty hain k you are worried but Nandini ko dhoondny k liyey you need energy , so please eat.

Manik: I don't even know whether she have her food or not.

Alya: Manik she must be fine.

Manik: Just let me find her and trust me I am not gonna forgive her.

While on the other side in a dark room we can see a girl tied up on a chair , she is conscious. Slowly slowly she gained her consciousness. When she opened her eyes she felt her head is about to burst.

I hope till know you all must have known that she is Nandini.

Then she started remembering that what happened.

Flashback

Nandini was in corridor going to her locker when she received a call from an unknown number. When she picked it up she heard the voice of Manik.

Manik: Ahhhhh.... Ahhhhh......

Nandini: Hello Manik , Manik

Person: Yes this was your Manik's screams.

Nandini: I know it's not Manik. Right now Manik is in his office.

Person: Ok , do think whatever you want too. But for once call your Manik and confirm that is he really in office?

While when she called him he didn't picked up the call and when she called the receptionist she told her that he is out of office.

Nandini: What do you want?

Person: I am sending you an address , reach their ASAP and if you tried to be smart then trust me it's not gonna be good for your love otherwise jitna tum late hogi utna us ko brdasht krna pry ga.

Nandini: No I am coming.

After that she hurriedly reached there at the address. When she reached there she saw no one was there.

Nandini: Hello is there anyone?

But suddenly someone hit her from back with rod and she become unconscious.