63. Cabir ke Shaadi

Every positive becomes more good with negative thing , the negative things show you your worth , that people are jealous of you. Because if life would be perfect , it would be boring.

We need ups and downs to enjoy the beauty of the life.

Today's good thing

Let's start

____________________________________

At morning our love birds were lying in each other's arms. Nandini's head was on his heart , her one arm was around his waist while her other hand was around his neck. While Manik's face was snuggled in her neck. His both arms were around her waist and he had held her tightly near him. While their legs were entangled with each other.

After sometime Sun uncle decided to disturb them , while Manik snuggled more in her neck and Nandini snuggled more in his chest.

"Ahh someone please close the curtain". Manik said while snuggling more in her to avoid her sun rays.

Nandini was about to get up to close the curtain , but Manik held her waist more tightly.

"Where are you going?" Manik said to her by clutching her waist.

"To close the curtain." Nandini said. "And why would you do that?" Manik said in return while raising his eyebrow.

"Manik you have only said to close the curtain." Nandini said. "But I never said that you go and close the curtain. I want you always beside me , I don't want you to move away from me not even for a second , not even for a moment." Manik said with so much love in his.

"But Manik there was no one in the room , so only I could close the curtain." Nandini argued. "Forget it , and just concentrate on me." Manik said to her.

"Waisy how was the yesterday night jam , I to loved it , Ms. Fiance." Manik said this while Nandini started blushing.

"Waisy I don't know one thing , it's been 5 years since we are together , we have done it a lot of times , but still whenever I talk about jam or something romantic you started blushing , even when everyone tease us you started blushing , though I am not complaining because I love it when you blush because of me." Manik said this with naughtiness in his eyes while she started blushing more.

"Manikkkk" She said this while slapping his arm. After that she was about to move out of his arms but he pulled her back.

"What where are you going , now we have got engaged means we have become upgraded so why not you to upgrade my morning gift from kiss to jam...." Manik said this while Nandini widened her eyes. "Manik tumhara kuch nae ho skta." Nandini said this while shaking her head.

"Manik tumhara kuch nae ho skta." Nandini said this while shaking her head. "Arey ho skta hai na , Beinteha Pyaar." Manik said this with so much innocence in his eyes.

While Nandini shaked her head and was about to move out of his hold while he pulled her back.

"Arey where is my morning kiss or do you want me to do one more round on jam...... Waisy I won't mind this update version of our morning romance." Manik said this while Nandini's eyes were about to come out of the socket. So she started beating him.

After that as she knew that it's impossible for her to get out of his hold till she didn't kiss him , so she immediately placed her lips on his while Manik turned her around and now he was on top of her.

He started sucking , biting , nibbling her upper lip while she was kissing his lower lip. While kissing her he entered his hand inside his shirt that she was wearing and started squeezing her b**** , while she gasped and taking the advantage of it , he entered his tongue inside her mouth and started savouring her taste. After sometime he broke the kiss when he felt that she was out of breathe.