(13)

Warning: Degrading and lots of other kinky shit.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Good." Nico flipped on top of me, kissing me restlessly while beginning to explore every curve of my body. My hands grabbed his hair, our lips continuing to dance together while he proceeded to slip off my pants since my chest was already exposed. "Am I allowed to do whatever I want to you?" Nico spoke against my lips, massaging in between my legs as I tilted my head back.

"It depends." Nico stopped, scooping my body so that I was cradled in his arms and bringing me into the bedroom.

"Hm, let's see. I have quite an imaginative mind..." He placed me onto my bed, waking over to my drawer next to my bed and sliding it open.

"No-" But it had been too late. Nico held my vibrator between two fingers, a huge grin on that pathetically attractive face of his. He raised one eyebrow up in amusement.

"Sagie has a vibrator?" I scoffed, reaching for his hand to snatch it, but he wouldn't let me.

"Nico! Put it down." The evil expression he had on his face made me worried.

"Why don't you say we put this to use, hm?" I moved my head from side to side rapidly while getting off the bed and trying to reach for the vibrator he was holding up to the side.

"No!" Nico pushed me back onto the bed, holding my jaw into his hands as he playfully stared at me up and down.

"You're going to be my little experiment..." Nico walked towards my closet, but quickly looked back at me with a stern expression. "Only mine." I rolled my eyes, hurriedly scrambling off the bed only to be pushed back down once again. As usual, Nico had found a way to tie me up too quickly for me to react. I hadn't even attempted to kick my legs, knowing he would somehow get his way. Dammit Sage, you're just digging yourself deeper by the moment.

"What exactly am I helping you experiment with?"

"Mmm," The vibrator was back in his hand after he had finished tying my legs that were spread apart this time. He leaned into me, pressing one more kiss on my lips before slipping the vibrator into my pussy. "This." Nico shot me a cheeky smile at my sudden moan. He proceeded to open the door, leaving me alone in my bedroom.

"Where are you going?!"

"Be patient, amore." Nico entered the room again, carrying a kitchen chair as he placed it right in front of me. Uh oh. He sat down in the chair, a perfect view of my cunt from where he was positioned. I watched as he spread his legs apart, slouching slightly in his chair while both hands were placed on top of the arm rests. One had was carrying the bottle of vodka we had been drinking from earlier. "Beg for me."

I felt my cheeks beginning to heat up at his words, my brain trying to control all of the emotions that I was feeling right now. I couldn't do anything but endure the situation that I was in, Nico watching me like a hawk as he took a big sip from the bottle.

"I'm not fucking begging for you." I tried to spit my words at his face, my face still flustered from Nico's stares.

"Oh?" Nico pulled out the remote, pressing a button that made my body jolt. Letting an involuntary moan, he rested his arms on his thighs while looking at me with desire. "Don't be bratty." He relaxed back into his chair, my eyebrows touching as I let out a whimper of pleasure.

"Nico..." Again, my breathing was rushed as Nico raised the frequency once again.

"Yes amore?" I struggled to form words again, the vibrator hitting a sweet spot as I squirmed under the pressure. Nico pressed another button, my back doing an arch in an attempt to control the violent shakes of my legs as he just watched me completely defenseless.