(26)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

I adjusted my clothes that were completely disheveled, trying my best to ignore the throbbing pain in my jaw and stomach... not to mention the red marks I probably had on my neck.

I had sent Nico the location, but now I had to find a way to get out of this goddamn building without being detected.

"Don't touch anything, Sage." I muttered angrily under my breath, slowly making my way towards his office door. Blood was seeping into his carpet floors, his body laying lifelessly on the ground. I can't believe I just killed a family member.

Shit. Mrs. Donatella Versace downstairs knows I was the last one in here. What can I do? I would have to kill her too. Taking out my phone, I angrily dialed Lannister.

"Lannister!"

"Collins, what can I do for you?"

"Let me just start by saying... why the fuck was I so unprepared for this mission? Are you trying to get me killed?"

"Collins, please don't speak to me that way. What's going on?" This motherfucker. I took a deep breath, trying my hardest not to say everything I was speaking in my mind.

"I had to kill my goddamn cousin! Julian Collins. My c-o-u-s-i-n." I heard Lannister laugh on the other line before he quickly cleared his throat.

"I'm so sorry about your loss, but quite frankly I'm not in any way responsible for what crimes your family commits. Your cousin was an evil man."

"You don't think I know that?" I clenched my teeth as I spoke, running my bloody hands through my hair as I kept on looking back at Julian's dead body. "I need you to hack into their security footage and delete the last hour unless you want us to get caught."

"That I can do for you, Ms. Collins."

"Also, the problem with today is the fact that I didn't know I would be killing my cousin. If I am ever going to do a mission again, I would like to be properly prepared thank you very much. Now, I will go clean up this crazy mess which very much had to do with my lack of knowledge!" I hit the end button, shoving my phone back into my pocket before using my sleeve to slowly open the office door.

Thank goodness no one was upstairs right now. This left me enough time to run down to the hallway where the stairs were. No one's going to take the stairs. Jumping off the railing, my feet glided off of every step as I felt my heart racing. I had to get out of here as quickly as possible before my ass got caught.

When I came to the base level door, I threw my hoodie over my head and prayed no one would be able to see the blood. Walking on the sides of the walls, I scanned my surroundings. Everyone was occupied with talking to one another, expensive glasses of champagne as they talked about rich people problems. Perfect. Skipping into the back of the front desk, I kept my head down and looked for the fake bitch.

She was in an office, talking with another one of the ladies. Shit. I waited in a secluded janitorial closet, hoping for an easy chance to take her down as I peeked through a tiny crack in the door.

Finally, she made her way out of the room and I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the closet with me. She tried to scream, but I was quick on making sure to cover her mouth with my hand.

"Stay quiet, plastic bitch." Holding my dagger to her throat finally shut her up as she clawed at my face with her acrylic nails. Jesus, they were sharp. All I saw was the pink glitter color coming for my eyeballs.