✨✨👑👑Chapter 1👑👑✨✨

As-salamu alaykum / Hi Ladies and Gentlemens ❤️

How are yall?

Enjoy this first chapter guys Sorry about my spelling mistakes and my very bad punctuation this is my first book i've ever written and published .

And Please Don't be a silent reader feel free to VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR ANOTHER UPDATE .

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"GET UP YASMIN YOUR GOING TO BE LATE" I heard a familiar voice say I opened my eyes and saw my mum standing in front of me holding lots of crisp and chocolate wrappers.

"WHEN DID YOU LAST CLEAN YOUR ROOM THIS IS WHAT I FOUND UNDER YOUR BED, UNDER YOUR BED IS NOT A BIN DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS SHOUT AT YOU ? Mum screamed crouching looking for more rubbish under my bed.

I Jumped of my bed and ran straight in the toilet before the long queue , I put my slippers on and locked the toilet door. 15 minutes later i came out of the toilet and picked my outfit . Today i was going to wear a oversized, baggy black nike jumper with my skinny black jeans and my white converses and a black scarf and my red and black nike hat. I looked myself in the mirror applying some mascara and top eyeliner . I moisturised my lips and packed my bag now i was ready for school. I ran down my steep stairs and saw my mum and my little sister april eating pancake with golden syrup and strawberries.

"Eat your breakfast before you leave the house yaz" my mum said I looked at april and her perfect face with her long white hair and her beautiful unique eyes one blue the other brown and her smooth, flawless skin. Your probably wondering why my sister has white hair at a young age it's because my 7 year old sister April has a condition called Albinism and she has a super rare condition called heterochromia which is why she has one blue and brown eyes.

APRIL JONES ⬆️

APRIL JONES ⬆️

"Morning April" I said licking my lips as my mum put my pancake in front of me

"Morning Yazzy"she whispered looking down , April always looked down when she spoke she didn't like to look up for some weird reason. April has always been my favourite mostly because her story is the saddest. Her parents didn't want her because she was albino so they put her into care but my amazing mother adopted her and my other 2 brothers. Arlo my 8 year old brothers parents actually died in a car crash . And Xander's parents left him in the hospital , Xander was the same age as me but i was older than him 3 months. My mom was really incredible she gave birth to me then adopted Xander when he was 2 weeks old.  

ARLO JONES ⬆️

ARLO JONES ⬆️

XANDER JONES⬆️

XANDER JONES⬆️

Your probably wondering why my surname is Jones , it's because i took my mum's surname instead of my dads. My mum is American and my dad is Lebanese they first met in high school and they instantly fell in love and then my mum converted not to marry my dad but because she fell in love with Islam. My mum also learnt a lot of arabic from my dad so my first language is arabic .My mum's name is Melissa but she changed it to Maryam. My dad is on a business trip right now. I miss him , i really do,  I just miss how when i was stressed or when i had a problem he would always talk me out of them and he would always remind me "Yasmin , if you believe in allah then don't worry , don't stress , don't panic , just pray and allah will make everything easier for you" "inshallah baba" I would always say. I loved my dad and i always ignored the fact that he wouldn't be home anytime soon. He was coming home in 5 months time which is a long time but i can call him.

"Finish your breakfast before you go habibti"my mum mumbled with her mouth full

I nodded my head and said " Mum are you finishing late today?"

"Yes I finish late , yallah your late for school Where's Xander?"she screamed

"I'm here Mum, come on Yaz were late yallah  " Xander yelled 

Yes we all speak arabic mixed with english even Xander , Arlo and April do too and my whole family is muslim . I kissed Mum goodbye and left getting into Xander's baby (his white nissan ). 

Xander parked his car and i got out of the car hearing a 'squelch' , i looked down nervously and saw my white converses covered in poo.  I heard someone laugh and i looked up and saw my enemy Alice Huntley and her best friend Emma cooper.

"Looks like you stepped on your face"she snickered , highfiving her best friend 

"Argh, get out of my bloody face , What the heck do you want ?" I shouted as she flipped her long blond hair. I looked around for my brother but he already went in school.

"I want you to move you shitty car from my parking spot NOW !"she demanded with a fake smile 

"First of all don't ever speak to me like that you fake barbie doll ,Secondly if your asking me to do something at least say it nicely or add a please" i snapped back 

"Just move your trashy car you terrorist" she said looking at my shoes that still had dog poo on them. I hated Alice Huntley she always reminded me of moody margaret  and i was horrid henry and Emma Cooper was sour susan. Emma even looked a bit like sour susan she had short ginger hair and dark brown eyes .

"Repeat that again and i'll show you what a this terrorist can do" i yelled , clenching my fist ready to throw punches 

"Your to funny Yasmin , my boyfriend and his gang are going to beat you up if you don't listen to me"she shrieked 

"I don't see your name written anywhere , just get out of my face before i'm late to class" i said rolling my eyes and walking away 

"arghh just go back to your country bitch"she muttered 

I hate being late because everyone would look at me and i hated attention , i wasn't very loud in class i would rarely speak . I wasn't desperate for attention like Miss fake barbie. She had long blond hair always neatly tied up in a long ponytail and her her big bright blue eyes always looking at me . I will admit she is pretty but fake she will come to school everyday with full face makeup and her short revealing clothes. Astagfirullah

I ran through the hallway going to class hoping my day would be good all i had to do is stay with my best friend Amina the whole day.

Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW for another update 

Ma,salama / Byeeee