✨✨👑Chapter 6👑✨✨

I walked into my chemistry class alone because Amina wasn't in my class, i wish she was life would of been easier. Mrs Roberts smiled at me as i walked in and i sat in my seat at the front of the class , she then looked at zach as he entered the class and spoke to him quietly .

"Everybody stand up i will be making a new seating plan" mrs R said

Everyone stood up as she put up the seating plan on the board it was alphabetical order, i saw my name and sat at the last row and i turned to see who was next to me on my left was yara. She was really kind and quiet like me at least i will make new friends. She looked at me and smiled and i did the same back to her , she had short curly brown hair and brown eyes and she had flawless brown skin which looked so smooth i wonder how people have smooth skin , i turned my head to see who sat next to me on my right and my smile dropped. It was Zach Gray , how did i forget that my name begins with Y and his name begins with a Z .

He caught me staring at him and he looked at me and said " What's that towel thing on your head , Are you drying your wet hair from a shower or something ?

"Excuse me i know it's your first day but that doesn't mean you have to be rude first you be rude to april and now you disrespect and cuss my hijab" i said rudely

"Who's April ?" he asked smirking 

I stood up and left the class because i could not sit next to this boy for another hour , I heard miss call my name but i ignored it and ran into the ladies toilets.

Salams , How are you all ?

I hope you all enjoyed reading 3 chapters today , Thank you so much again for voting i love you all .

Ma'salama

Don't forget to VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️