✨✨👑Chapter 14👑✨✨

Yasmin's pov

I have missed school for a week now and i'm just at home crying to myself the whole day . Even all my siblings have been really upset about it too. The emotions i have been feeling is unexplainable. Everything in my body ache's mostly my head and i've been feeling sick too , i don't seem my normal self and i know allah planned it to happen and it was meant to happen. Imagine how my dad feels , imagine knowing that your going to die soon. Yesterday i spent most of my time reading quran and making dua for my dad , i haven't slept in days and i have really dark circles around my eyes. I'm just not tired at all i don't know what's wrong with me. I also don't have a appetite and i don't eat as much as i normally do. Right now it's 2 am and i'm just starting at a wall in my room doing nothing. I quickly jump off my bed and get changed i need fresh air so i'm just going to sit in the park and read quran to freshen my mind. I slipped on a hijab and wore a jumper and a tracksuit bottoms and wore my bunny slippers and sneaked out of the house. I walked in the dark streets as the wind gushed past me and i shivered , i really regret not bringing a coat.

After i finally got to the park i sat down and a open surah baqarah and recited a few aya's , i heard trees swishing and i noticed a figure coming toward me. i couldn't see the person's face because it was really dark outside but it looked like a man. All i could see was the person's bright eyes.

"Is this seat taken?"he asked in a husky voice , i quickly stood up because i was a bit scared but he pulled my jumper and told me to sit. I sat at the edge of the bench so i wasn't near him. It was 2am at night anything could happen.

"what is that ?" he pointed at the quran in my hand

"It's a quran , A holy book"i said

"I heard you read it ,it was beautiful Can you please recite it for me ?"he asked me as i nodded

I could see that he found it peaceful because as soon as i started reciting it he closed his eyes. After i was done reading it he asked me why i was alone in the park by myself. i know i shouldn't speak to strangers but i felt like i needed to tell the man everything that way i would feel more better and at least i could talk to someone about it.

"I just needed some fresh air , it's because i found out recently that my dad has cancer , Why are you here "i blurted out

"I had enough of hearing my parents fighting every single day , i come here everyday because it's really calm and peaceful but that book you were reading was amazing " the man said

"I'm sorry i really don't know why i'm telling you my whole life story" he said

He then stood up and just walked away i was a bit confused but i decided to head home and try and sleep too. I opened the front door slowly and crept up the stairs and ran in my room and locked the door. These past few days i have spent most of my time in my room , my mom kept on coming in and comforting me yesterday. She told me that everything was going to be alright and that he was in hospital and that we would visit him , she also told me that we could pay the money for chemotherapy. I jumped on my bed and pulled the covers on myself as i slowly drifted to sleep.

The next day

Light shone of my face as i woke up , my phone under my pillow vibrated again, these past few days it has been vibrating so much but i decided to not check who and what it was. I haven't even used my phone but i just picked it up to see who it was and it said 159 missed calls and 8 messages from amina. She came yesterday and Xander opened the door and he told that i needed space and time because of something but he didn't tell her about my dad just yet. Even though my family has know and trusted amina fo years we just thought it wasn't the right time to tell everyone. I unlocked my phone to read the messages.

I decided to text her back and tell her about it maybe telling her would make it better after all she is my best friend

I decided to text her back and tell her about it maybe telling her would make it better after all she is my best friend. I texted her saying come to my house i need to tell you something. I didn't want to tell her over text because everything is better face to face. I got off my bed and headed to the toilet to freshen up. After changed into a leggings and a short sleeved long shirt and i wrapped my scarf around my head and headed downstairs. 10 minutes later i heard a knock on my door and i opened it. Amina engulfed me in a hug as soon as i opened it.

"you don't have to tell me if you feel like you don't want to because i don't want you to feel uncomfortable"she said as i hugged her tighter

this is why i love amina so much

"Of course i want to tell you , i can't hide a secret from my best friend" i said before telling her everything that happened.She burst into tears and hugged me so tight i couldn't breath. I felt much better by the second i felt like all the pain i was feeling was gone. I love my best friend so so so so so much , that i can't explain how much i love her.

"I'm so so sorry amina , i'll tell my mum maybe she can pay a quarter of the money"she said as she ended the hug

"Now i feel bad for texting you , i thought that you were being lazy again and that's why you decided not to come to school"she said

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner and telling my Xander to kick you out of the house everytime you came" i replied

"Not trying to ruin your mood more but Zach and Alice have been looking for you all week , i think your going to get a F on your project with them working on it by themselves" she said as i giggled , my best friend is really a cure . She then started waffling about other things and then updating me about school.

Hey guys,

How r u doing and how was your eid's ? You can comment one fun thing you guys did on eid , mine was really boring i stayed at home but i went funfair the next day. It was fun the second day.

Guys i have to tell you guys something so from now on i will be uploading once a week because i think it's better for me and i will actually update once a week but if i have any free time i will update earlier for you guys. As a young author i have a lot of school work to do mostly because i'm going to be starting my gcse's soon.

Special shoutout to : xoxo_jannah063

Guys please read her book it's called 'Be my muslim queen'. Trust me it's really good

If any of you guys want a shoutout just text me and i will.

Thank you all for voting and commenting , i love reading all your comments. Thank you to everyone who is reading this right now.

Anyways bye everyone , Thank you for everything i love you all so much. I can't believe i have 232 people reading my book , Thank you guys.

Ma'assalama until next time ❤️❤️❤️