Brother Dearest

Dominic's POV

I hate my sister for what she did. She is the reason why my family broke apart, she took her from us and now I will make sure she pays for killing our mother.

"Hey isn't that your sister" Hayden one of my boys said, ignoring his question I carry on driving till Levi says " Hey we should offer her a ride then dump her off somewhere far" I nod in agreement while the rest of the boys hollered along.

Turning around and driving like a maniac, I slow down when I reach her, "Hey sis, you want a lift home?" For a while she kept saying no till Brian hopped out of the car, picked her up and placed her in the middle of him and Levi. The boys and I continue talking with a quiet Zahrah at the back staring at the floor with no emotion.

Driving further into the dark park of town, I noticed Zahrah looking outside the windows with curiosity. The boys noticed her puzzled face and held smirks on their face. Some part of me wanted to pull out and just take her home, but the others was still furious with her.

Taking another turn, I stop the car and turn to Zahrah "Well here's your stop" staring back at me wild eyed, she says "Dominic please don't leave me here, I'm your sister" that seemed to anger me. Cause the next thing I know I'm dragging her out of the car and throwing her to the side of the curb.

Then I start yelling at her with rage "You fuck'n took her away from me, I hate you! You are no sister of mine" with a final shove to the ground I got in my car and drove off.

Sending a quick texts to the other boys from school to meet at mine, well more like the bad-boys since that's their title. Yeah I know surprising, that me a jock is friends with the bad-boys.

Zahrah POV

He really does hate me, my own brother that used to cradle me at night to protect me from my bad dreams, hates me for something I didn't do.

Pulling my knees up, under my chin I start to rock back and forth, feeling may body shake uncontrollably as I cry. I cry for help, cry for all the pain I receive, cry for all the marks in my body and cry for my freedom.

Remembering where I am, I quickly stand up. Looking around the dark alley they left me in, I try looking for an exit. Smiling when I finally see one, I start making my way towards it. Let alone did I know that there was a group of guys at the end of it. What th....   Why would people block an exit?

Holding my arms tightly, I silently pray for protection and hope I can successfully pass them without being hassled. Unfortunately I spoke too soon.

"Hey baby, why a pretty thing like you walking all alone out here?" "Damn you're hot" for a while they keep saying these kind of things to me and pushing me around like I am some kind of dummy. 

Judging from what they were saying and doing I knew I had to get go of here, so I tried fighting back. Sadly it didn't help me but make them mad.

Three of them held me down while their leader took advantage, I cried and screamed the whole time, begging them to stop, but they didn't. They all had their way with me. After they had their way with me, they left me there on the cold pavement.

I was in pain, so much pain, but I ignored it. I needed to get home before dad, or else it would end up with me being black and blue.