I Like You

Jevani's Pov:

A week has passed and we've all been closer than ever, mainly for Zahrah. It has also been a week since anyone has seen her dad, judging from the way Kerra has been all smiley ever since 2 days ago. I'm guessing she knows exactly what has happened to their dad.

Surprisingly I went to Vincent to speak to him about my feelings for Zahrah. I know weird right, but I needed a mature guy advice.

And that's what I got, so right now I'm standing outside their front door, waiting for my love.

*Skip to dinner

Seeing her smile is the most beautiful thing ever, the way her eyes light up and sparkle. Everything about her is beautiful.

Damn, who knew asking a girl to be your girlfriend would make you sweat this much. Shit!!!

Gathering all my courage, I reach for her hands and hold it in mine.

Looking deep into her eyes, I realize that I don't just love her, I am strongly in love with her.

Okay here goes nothing.

Zahrah's Pov:

I have a good feeling about the future.

Feeling a familiar hand wrap around mine, I look up and come face to face with Jevani.

Smiling, I couldn't help but feel like the most important girl on earth. Who knew holding with the guy I have feelings for would be nerve racking.

When he asked me out to dinner, I had butterflies in my tummy. I couldn't believe he was asking me out to dinner. Instead of the other girls.

Maybe I actually have a chance with him. Then what he says next, has me in cloud 9.

"Zahrah Gray... You are the most beautiful girl ever, your laugh is like music to my ears and your smile makes my day brighter.

You have such a beautiful soul and loving heart.

I'm in love with you. I have always been in love with you.

I want you to be the first girl I kiss, well actually you already are. We had a first kiss when we were 4 and yeah, ever since then I've been waiting for yo- waaaait that came out differently then what I meant in my head, I mean I want to kiss you,

All the time, but I don't want to force you, you can kiss- I'm rambling aren't I ? 

Smiling at his little nervousness, I squeeze his hand for encouragement.

"What I'm trying to say is I love you with all of me, with all my heart."

"Be my girlfriend - shit that sounds desperate. Wait sorry let me say it properly."

"Will you Zahrah Gray, please make me the - wait I sound like a beggar that's getting rejected."

"Oh please don't reject me, OMG what if you do. Shit I didn't think of that. Oh fuck I cent lose the only girl I love.

"OMG!OMFG!" Haha he's so cute when he rambles. Cutting him off I place my lips to his.

At first he seemed shocked, but deepened the kiss when he registered what was happening.

Softly pulling away I smile and tell him I love him too.

Jevani's Pov:

She loves me!!!

She even kissed me, on the MOUTH!!!

I start jumping like an idiot and start screaming out that she loves me. Everyone one starts cheering while I'm starring at my beauty.

Pulling her into my lap I ask her "Will you be mine, will you be my girlfriend?"

Hearing her whisper back a yes, is the best thing ever, apart from the kiss we shared before.

I am in love with Zahrah Gray and I'm happy to say she's mine.