I Want To Escape

"It's like a dandelion. You pull ups the flower, not realizing the roots are deep and have spread far. You survive, but the call of the void never quite goes away. But you learn to not answer it."

-RavenZ

Zahrah's Pov:

Ignoring the worries faces, I slowly walk over to my little nephew and pick him up. Cradling him in my arms, a smile makes its way on my face.

I could feel the tension in the room and knew I was going to hear something I don't like. Sitting on the lazy boy, I sigh and look up at everyone.

Seeing the different expressions on everyone's faces had me confused. Noticing my confusion, Kerra walked over and knelt in front of me.

She grabbed my hand and held it tightly in hers. Watching her breathe out a shaky breath, I know it was definitely something I don't want to hear.

Kerra's Pov:

I was so pissed with how everything was going to go down. I originally planned that both my brother and sister will be staying with me.

And that would have happened, but my bastard of a father went to the cops saying some shit about Zahrah missing.

So Zahrah will have to go back and well I can't kill him anytime soon. Due to the fact that he has brainwashed a few cops with his complete utter bullshit.

Argggggh I hate him so fuck'n much!!!!

And to be truthfully honest, I don't know how Zahrah's going to take it. The boys didn't take it too well and Jevani.

He uhhh, well let's just say that Vinny had to knock him out, with a few punches. Which by the way I found amazing since it usually takes one punch from my handsome man and you're down.

But from the looks of it, this young guy definitely has it for my sister if he was willing to put a fight against Vinny.

Dreading the fact that I was going to be breaking her a little more with what I was going to tell her, I let out a shaky breath and begin.

"Baby sis, I know I promised that I will protect you from him. Which I will, but the thing is, the idiot made a report to the cops and right now you're being reported as a missing person, who's father is crying hysterically for your disappearance".

I take a quick pause before I continue.

"I'm sorry baby, but you and Dominic will have to go back to his and stay there for a while till I can make my move".

Hearing her soft whimpers, I felt like my heart was breaking with every little whimper she let out. Wrapping my arm around her, I place a kiss in her head and mumbled loving and caring words.

I will get you of this baby girl

I promise you