Number 3

You are now 9 months pregnant with your third baby.

Y/N'S POV

I was home alone with the kids, Natsu was on a quest because we were getting short on money. I couldn't go with him because I was pregnant and needed to look over Yuki and Ryu. "Mommy, can I get something to drink?" Yuki asked me "Ofcourse sweety." I said and walked into the kitchen to get her something to drink. When I was in the kitchen I suddenly felt an enormous pain and I knew our third baby was coming.

RYU'S POV

"Ryu. Call your father. The baby is coming." I heard mom yell from the kitchen. I tool the phone and called my father "Dad. You have to come home. The baby is coming."

NATSU'S POV

I got called by Ryu and he said that our thurd kid was being born right now. "Okay, Ryu. Stay calm and call... Listen. I know gou hate him but. But. You have to call your real dead. Call gray. Tell him to take care of your mom until I'm there. Tell him to be with there in my place. Tell him to hold her hand in my place."

GRAY'S POV

Suddenly I got called. I saw it was Ryu and took the phone. "Moshimoshi Ryu." I said but he started yelling at me "There's no time for your Moshimoshi. You... Need to help me. Dad is out on a quest rigjt now and the new baby is being born. Dad won't be making it in time. Can you please help us." "Sure I'll be on my way." I said and got ready to go over to y/n's house.

NATSU'S POV

I finished my quest as quick as possible and then rushed my way to the hospital. I asked which room was y/n's and ran of to it as fast as my tired feet could bring me there. I opened the door of her room to see her peacefukky skeeping in the hispital bed. Next to her were three couches. Tomwo of them contained Ryu and Yuki sleeping and the third one contained Gray holding my newly born son. Calming him so he wouldn't start crying and wake uo the whole lot. I kissed y/n's forehead which woke her up and she hugged me "Natsu. I'm happy you could still make it here today" . Gray handed over my son and left. Y/n said "You finally have a son Natsu." I shook my head "I already had a son before this. You know I see Ryu as my real son too.". Y/n said I coukd decide on a name and after some thinking I came up with the name Kori "But that means..." "Ice. I know. But it's all tjanks to a certain ice mage everything went so smoothly.". Natsu said "So from now on this little fellow's name will be Kori. Kori Dragneel."