Jealous

Y/n's pov

after three days in the hospital we could go home woth Kori. Natsu was carrying the way only a father could carry him. I could see by the way he was carrying him that he was a father who truly loved his little boy. It was the same way he always carried Yuki. And even how he carried Ryu, even though he isn't Ryu's real father. That's still an emotional subject at home. He looks at Ryu like his real son and Ryu looks at him like his real dad.
.
.
.
We were home for about two weeks by now and Natsu was playing and cuddling with his new son Kori.
When I was going to Natsu I found Ryu staring at them with something in his eyes which I could tell immediately. Ryu was jealous. "Hey, Ryu. What's wrong boy." "Just look at how happy dad is with his son. He was obviously never as happy to have me. He loves Kori more than me because I'm Gray's son. He can't love me because everytime he lookd at me, he sees Gray." Kori said and I yelled his name and when I wanted to slap him my hand was grabbed and I saw Natsu. I told Natsu what Ryu said and he ga e me the baby and told me to leave them alone.

"Kori, you have to listen to me for a while okay." I asked him and he nodded. "I heard what you said and that's not true Ryu. When you were born I loved you just as much as Kori and Yuki. It's not because you're not my biological son that I don't lovecyou as much as my two other kids. I loved you from the moment your mom told me she was pregnant. And I kept loving you morecthan my own life when she told me I wasn't the father. Even if Gray was your father. Even if you weren't even born yet. I would give up my life for you. And I would still give up my life for you. I would give you my life just as quickly as I would for your mom or Yuki or Kori. I hope you know that. Even if you aren't my biological son. I love you more than my life and I would give it up any moment to save you."

Natsu's pov

By now Ryu was sobbing and hicking by my little speech and I just hugged him close until he was done crying "I'm sorry daddy. I love you and I'm sorry I said you don't love me. I know you do." "I know you know."I said and y/n and a sleeping Kori came sjaring our hug together with Yuki. Soon all of the kids were sleeping and we put them to bed.