Muscle Pain

The next morning I woke up Natsu and he looked a while lot better. I gave him a little bit more of the drug mixed in some milk before he went out training with Ryu.

Natsu's pov

I went out training with Ryu like we did every week but thus week we would have to go a little bit slower because y/n said I shouldn't push myself to hard yet because I'm not totally healed yet. We did some basic exercises and when I saw Ryu's magic was finally strong enough I started teaching him the basics of dragon slaying magic. He would make a fine ice fire dragon slayer. When we went home y/n had cooked dinner and I greeted her with a kiss. After dinner I walked over to her "Y/n~, my muscles hurt. Can you give me a massage?"

Y/n's pov

"Y/n~, my muscles hurt. Can you give me a massage?" Natsu asked his muscles all tensed up and trembling. "Sure, you trained to much didn't you?" I asked him. "Maybe." he said as he sat dien in front of me so I coukd give him a massage. I started massaging the muscles on his shoulders and back 'cause those were tensed up the most. When I started massaging his shoulders he pulled in a sharp breath from pain at first 'So even Natsu's muscles can hurt huh?" I thought to myself. Natsu let out a sigh as I continued massaging him "Ah~ y/n. That feels so good." He said with a blush on his face even though his muscles were still tensed up and trembling, his eyes closed shit and his mouth showed clearly he was in a pain. After a while his muscles rekaxed a bit and he was smiling "Thank you y/n. It feels a lot better already. You're a lifesaver." he said and kissed me.