~𝟚. 𝕎𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟!~

~Thrid POV~

It was a beautiful day here in Troll Village. Everyone woke up in the mood to sing and that's what they did.

(I'm too lazy to write down the whole song. Just imagine you singing some lines.)

¨Hey! That was some fancy footwork, Cooper,¨ Poppy said to Cooper.

¨Some people just got it,¨ Cooper said as he walked off.

¨Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, you two were on fire!¨

¨Yeah, sorry about that, Queen Poppy,¨ Biggie said as Mr. Dinkles just squeaked like he always does.

Poppy was complementing everybody except for Branch and (y/n). Guy Diamond walked up to her holding Tiny Diamond in his hands.

¨Tiny Diamond, welcome to the family, little buddy,¨ Poppy said as she knelt down to see him.

Thanks, Aunt Poppy, and thanks to this silver-haired daddy of mine for bringing me into this world,¨ Tiny Diamond said pointing to Guy Diamond.

¨Oh!¨

¨I never knew my heart could be so full,¨ Guy Diamond said hugging Tiny.

¨Peace and love, bless up, Tiny and daddy out!¨ Tiny said as they walked off.

¨Oh, okay! Bye!¨ Poppy waved to them. (y/n) looked at Branch and nudged him.

¨Hey, uh, Poppy, there's something I need to tell you,¨ Branch said. (y/n) walked off to I've them some time together.

~(y/n) POV~

I walked away from Branch and Poppy to let him confess. I know Branch likes Poppy. I mean, he keeps on telling me how pretty and kind she is.

I decided to walk through the forest for some air.

After the events with the Burgans, I've changed into a happier person. But lately, I'm starting to see some gray colors appear on my neck. I'm worried that Poppy and the rest see that.

The reason grey is showing is that I don't have a love of my life. I'm lonely. I've never had someone like that before.

I didn't watch where I was going, so I bumped into a tree. I groaned and hold my head as if that would help. I look around and see that a different part of the forest that I've never seen. I try to go back but only ended up in another different part.

I'm lost.

¨Okay, it's not so bad,¨ I say. Then, rain. Thunder happened first and then it started to rain.

¨OH COME ON!¨ I yell angrily.

*Time-skip*