~𝟜. ℙ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣~

~(y/n) POV~

Barb put me in a cage and put a lock on it so I won't escape. I will blush every now and then, but only because of how close she gets.

"So, Pipsqueak, is being my best friend everything you could ever dream of?" Bar asked with a smirk on her face and in her voice.

"..."

"Don't want to talk, huh? Well, you can at least tell me your name," Barb said as she leaned on the bars.

"...⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾," I mumble.

"What? I didn't hear you~," Barb said hauntingly. I glare at her.

"(y/n)," I say louder. She gave a look of satisfaction.

"Sick name, dude," Barb sat down on a chair that was there. She was probably guarding me, or just wanting to creep me out...

I don't know anymore.

"...Can you tell me more about this bracelet?" I ask with my eyes on the dark blueish grey bracelet. Barb gave a look of confusion.

"Why? You said that they belonged to your parents, so you should obviously know," she said with an eye roll. I look at the ground with sadness filling my soul up.

"I never knew my parents," I say quietly, but loud enough to where she can hear. Barb made a weird sound in shock.

"Well, uh, I mean, uh, didn't they leave a note or something?" Barb asked cautiously.

"They did, but they didn't say anything about who they are, it just told me what to do," I say as I take my bracelets off and examine them.

I then noticed that there were engravings on the inside of the dark bracelet. I turn it inside out and read it out loud.

"...Liza (l/n)," I say as Barb watches my every move like a hawk. I then take off my pink bracelet and look inside.

"...Toby (l/n)," I say out loud again. I look below both their names and see two words. "'Opposites Attract'. My parents were Pop and Hard Rock?"

"Really? Now, that's something," Barb said while thinking.

"I guess this means I'm Pop and Rock," I say to myself shocked about what I have just discovered.

"You could be one of us!" Barb said with a smirk. I looked at her with confusion.

"What? Why?"

"Because you're Hard Rock, even though you're Pop as well," Barb said as she stood up and leaned on the bars. "What do you say, (y/n)?"

The way she said my name hypnotized me for a few seconds. Why did she say my name like that? I don't know anything.

"Uh-," was all I could say before Barb interrupted.