~𝟝. 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤~

~Branch POV~

We made it to Lonesome Flats safely. Poppy still didn't listen to us when she needs to.

"Welp looks like no one's home. Let's go home," I say as I started to walk away. Poppy continued on walking.

"There is no 'I quit' in 'TEAM'!" Poppy yelled at me. I sigh and walk into the town. The clock chimes.

"Cock-a-doodle...Oh, forget it," a rooster said.

A woman with ginger and poofy hair, four feet, and a small hat came out with a banjo in her hand. She played a little tune.

"~We don't hope for making things better~."

"~All we want is to keep it together~."

"~Every day is a rainy day, no change in the weather~."

"~This kind of life has made our hearts as hard as leather~."

"~All these are from the dust in our eyes~."

"~And all these years just keep on passing us by~."

"~We all know that we're just born to die~."

"~That's the way it goes when you're just born to die~."

"This song is so sad," Poppy said with a confused expression. I walk out from behind a barrel we were hiding behind.

"Yeah, it is sad. But, life is sad sometimes, so I kind of like it," I say. Poppy follows me.

"You do? Huh. But, it's so different. Oh, they must not know that music is supposed to make you feel happy," Poppy said with a gasp. "That's awful."

"~And all these years just keep on passing us by~."

"~And all this misery makes it hard to deny~."

"~That's the way it goes when you're just born to die~."

Poppy brought us out from hiding and in front of a gazebo.

"Okay, guys, guys, huddle up," Poppy said. "First things first, these Trolls needs some serious cheering up, and we're gonna have to go top shelf."

"Oh."

"Now when you say 'top shelf', y-you don't mean-," I say before Poppy interrupted me.

"That's right. We need to sing them the most important songs in the history of music," Poppy said.

"Yes, but which ones?" Biggie asked. Poppy made a dramatic pose.

"All of them."

"Now when you say 'all of them'-," was all I could say before we were wearing different and brighter outfits.

((y/n) ain't here for this part, so if you want, you can skip this part.)