Chapter 1

Bismillahir Rahmanir-Rahim

Unedited

IMAN'S POV

"Ya iman wake up we will be late for school". Fatima said shaking iman.
"It's not yet time mana leave me let me sleep". I said.
"It's already 8:30 I will go and leave you". Fatima said.
"What did you just say 8:30 Oh My God we are late". I said jumping from the bed and straight to the bathroom to perform ablution.
After coming out of the bathroom I prayed and headed back to the bathroom to do my business. Coming out of the bathroom I checked the time it was 6:50. Oh My God am gonna kill someone today. I quickly put on a black abaya with a light touch of make-up and headed downstairs to kill fatima.
"Fatimaaaaa". I shouted coming downstairs and I met my mom and dad having breakfast.
"Abba mama Good morning". I said sitting close to my mom.
"Morning how was your night"My parent said at the same time.
"It was fine Alhamdulillah yours"I asked.
"It was fine too Alhamdulillah"Mama said.
"Mama where is fatima?. I asked.
"She is in the kitchen" Mama replied.
"Ok". I said thinking of 1001 ways to kill her.
"Toh am going to work bye" Abba said walking towards the door.
"Safe journey" Mama said.
I was half way done with my food when fatima came to the dinning table.
"Wai can't you eat fast ne"fatima said .

"I will slap you fah am I your mate just wait for me let me finish my food you will suffer better go and hide before I stand up". I said.
"Do you think am afraid of you".Fatima said.
"I don't even know what to do with you guys you are always fighting haba".Mama said heading up stairs.
"Mama just marry her off". Fatima said referring to me.
"Fatimaaa" I said in a warning tone.
"We are going now go and bring whatever you need before I come back if not I will leave you". I told Fatima walking upstairs to my room.
I went inside my room and put my phone in my bag then slip into my flat shoes then went to mama's room to tell her that we are going.
"Mama we are going". I said hugging my mom.
"When will you grow up ne I think I will just marry you off just like what Fatima said". Mama said.
"No Mama am sorry toh we are going". I said.
"Toh bye come back early".Mama said kissing my forhead.
"Toh Insha Allah". I said walking towards the door.
" Fatima am going fah". I said heading to the door.
"please wait am coming"she said running towards me.
"Oya let's go"she said opening the door.
I entered the driver's seat while fatima entered the passenger's seat and I killed the engine and drove to BUK.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know the chapter is too short but next Time I will try and make it long Insha Allah.

So how was the chapter was it a yay or may tell me in the comment box.
Do you like Fatima and iman's drama well if yes then why don't you click that star that one that is there yes that one just click it.
Who is also like them Cox am one I always fight with my sister.LOL.
By the way let me not cika you with surutu please don't forget to:

Vote.
Share,
Comment
And follow.

With love
~maryam~