Chapter 7

Bismillahir Rahmanir-Rahim

Unedited.
Iman's POV.

It's been a week now since Abba told me about the marriage and the worse part is I don't know who the groom is.

Knock!!Knock!!Knock!!

"Come in". I said to the person and the door pushed open and Fatima stood there.

"What an Upgrade, since when did you start knocking". I said.

"Since when I heard you are going to get married". She said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. So what do you want?". I asked.

"Mama said you should get ready your 'soon-to-be husband' is coming later". She said emphasising the 'soon-to-be'.

"Ok naji(I hear) you can go now". I said and she left.

I went inside the bathroom to take my shower and came outside with many thought going through my mind like:

What if he is ugly
What if he Is Abba's friend
What if he has a girlfriend
What if he hates me
Is he in support of this marriage?
Is he religious?

"Haba I have been calling your name what are you thinking about?". Someone said making me jump.

"Oh Fatima it's nothing". I said.

"Hmmm ok. BTW Mama said you should wear this dress". She said and that's when I realise the dress in her hand. It was Green lace with touch of golden with stones all around. Wow.

"Ok thanks". I said and collected the dress while she left.

Muhammad's POV.

"Babana(My father)". Ammiey called me.

"Yes Ammiey". I answered.

"Your dad is calling you". She said. "He is in his study". She added.

"Ok. Let me go and meet him". I said and went towards his study.

Knock!!Knock!!Knock!!

"Come in". He said from inside.

I twisted the door knub and entered.

"Good Morning Abbiey". I greeted while squatting.

"Morning how are you my son?". He asked.

"Fine Alhamdulillah". I replied. "Ammiey told me you were calling me". I added.

"Oh yes. Dama I wanted to tell you that we are going to meet your soon-to-be bride later". He said.

"Ok Abba no problem". I said.

"Hope you are ok with this marriage if you aren't then we will cancel it". He said.

"No Abba I am ok with it if that's what makes you happy". I said and he smiled.

"Allah ya maka Albarka da na(May Allah reward you my son)". He prayed.

"Ameen". I prayed too.

"You can go now". He said and I muttered an "ok" and left.

On my way to My apartment I saw Aisha by my door.aghhh.

"What are you doing here?". I asked.

"Can't I come and see my brother again". She reaplied and I walked pass her.

"I know you need something so just tell me". I said sitting on the couch opposite the tv.

"Ok I just came here to spend time with you before your wife takes you away". She said smiling.

"Ok then. So what should we do?". I asked.

"Let's go out and have fun". She said.

"Ok maybe another time not today". I said.

"Why?". She asked.

"We are going to My you know". I said not wanting to mention the 'soon-to-be' in-laws.

"Hmm your what". She asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know just go". I said.

"Ok I am going but you have to promise to go out tomorrow". She said.

"That's if I am not busy". I said.

"Just say you promise". She said.

"You won't go if I don't say it right?". I asked.

"Yappp". She said.

"Fine. I promise". I said and she smiled. "But I don't mean it". I added.

"Why nowwww". She said hitting her legs hard on the floor.

"Just go I am tired I need to get ready". I said standing up from the couch.

"I won't go". She said.

"Well, it's your choice". I said and entered my room then locked it with key.

"Wicked brother". She shouted and I heard a 'bang' which means she is gone.

I entered my bathroom to bath and got ready in a blue getzner and a matching cap then headed to the main house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's short I know but I am very very sorry I have been very busy lately. I didn't even intend to update but I had to.

I am sorry for the very late update I know it's been a while I am sorry.

Ramadan Mubarak 💖💖

Please don't forget to:
Vote,
Share,
Comment,
And follow.
Thank you.
With love
~Maryam~