Chapter 8

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

IMAN'S POV

After putting on the dress Mama gave me, I applied a very light make up which consists of only Khol and Lip glass. I really don't like heavy make up.

I sat down on the bed thinking about my soon-to-be husband when my phone started ringing, I pick it and saw it was Ya Fahad.

"Assalamualaikum". He said immediately I picked the call.

"Wa'alaikumussalam Yaya na (My brother)". I replied.

"How are you doing, Cupcake?". He asked.

"Yayaaaaaaaaaaa". I shouted when he called me cupcake.

"Oya Sorry sorry". He said laughing. "So how are you?". He asked again.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah". I replied. "How's Aunty Juwairriyah and the twins?".

"They are all fine Alhamdulillah". He replied.

"Ma Sha Allah. My regards to them". I said.

"I'm also fine, Thanks for asking". He said sarcastically.

"I was just about to ask you". I said laughing.

"Yh yh, but you didn't". He said. "So I heard you are getting married?". He said, more like asked.

"Yes". I replied.

"Are you okay with it". He asked with worry laced in his voice.

"As long as it will make Abba and Mama happy, I'm okay with it". I replied.

"You know if you aren't I can...."

"No, I am". I said cutting him mid sentence.

"Okay then, Allah ya sa shi yafi Alkhairi". He said.

"Ameen". I said back.

" Yaya I have to go now". I Said.

"Alright, byeee, I love you". He said.

"I love you too, Byee". I said and hung up.

"Assalamualaikum". Fatima said entering my room.

"Wa'alaikumussalam". I said back.

"They are here and you aren't going to believe who it is". she said.

"Who is it?". I asked.

"You have to find that out for yourself". She said smiling like a goat.

" Idiot, why did you now tell me if you know you aren't going to tell me". I said eying her.

" Hehe, let's go". She said taking my hand and going towards the door.

"Assalamualaikum". I and Fatima said when we entered the parlor.

"Wa'alaikumussalam". They replied and the voices I heard were very familiar.

I looked up at them and my eyes widened a little, I saw Abbiey, Ammiey and Ya Muhammad.

Wait!! Is he the man I'm going to marry? I asked myself

No, Maybe they are here to support me because they are like family to us. But wait, Fatima said They have arrived so it must be them. Is that why she said I'm not going to believe it? Toh, Maybe.

Oh my God!!!

"Abbiey, Ammiey Ina wuni (Good evening)". I greeted them shyly.

"Lfy qalau Alhamdulillah (Fine Alhamdulillah) my daughter". Abbiey said.