Chapter 11

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Muhammad's POV

I leaned on the door of my car waiting for Iman. My phone vibrated with a "ping" in My pocket, I reached out my hand to get it. It's a message from Hafiz, "Good luck bro", It says.

"Assalamualaikum". I heard a cute feminine voice say before I could reply Hafiz's message.

"Wa'alaikumussalam". I said raising my head to see Iman standing few feets apart from me.

"Good evening". She said.

"How are you?". I asked.

"Fine Alhamdulillah, you?". She asked.

"Ma Sha Allah. I'm also fine Alhamdulillah". I replied.

"Ma Sha Allah. Umm....Let's go inside". She said and started walking towards the house.

I followed her and we went to the living room where we sat the last time I was here. I sat down on the couch while she went inside the kitchen. Not long after, she came back holding a tray of drink with snacks.

"Thank you". I said when she set the tray on the table.

She sat down on the couch opposite the one I was sitting. It was quiet none of us knowing what to say until she broke the silence.

"Bismillah". She said gesturing to the tray. I just nodded but I didn't move an inch.

"So which event do you want?". I asked her going straight to the point.

"I want a simple wedding so I think just Daurin Aure, Dinner and Walima". She replied.

"I don't like being around much people so that's fine by me". I said.

"Okay, nice". I said

"Yeah. I'm going to talk to a friend regarding the invitation card, are you sure that's the only event you want?". I asked her.

"Yess". She answered. She stood up and came to my side, she poured the drink in a cup.

"You didn't look like you were going to take it". She said handing me the cup.

"Thank you ". I said collecting the cup smiling. "Wife material huh?". I teased. She blushed and went back to where she was sitting.

I drank the drink and ate one cupcake.

"I think I will go now". I said keeping the cup on the tray.

"But you aren't done eating". She said pouting.

"I'm okay ". I said smiling at her pouty face.

"Toh I'm going to package it for you". She said and Carried the tray.

"You really don't....". She went into the kitchen without letting me finish my protest.

"Let's go". She said when she came out of the kitchen.

We walked out of the house with her behind me. When I reached my car, I stopped and turned to face her. She handed me the nylon.

"Thank you". I said collecting it.

"You welcome". She replied smiling.

"Alright, bye". I said.

"Bye". She said too and I entered my car and zoomed off.

Iman's POV

Seconds turned to minutes, Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, days turned to weeks. And today is my wedding. Today is the Nikkah as the past few days were spent doing the few wedding events.