Chapter 5

The kids were eating happily their meal. Hitomi was really addicted to the bread and she repeatedly say "Ppang Tomi or Bboing!" With her small hands making it bounce a little with her cheeks and send a finger heart (A/N: If you watched their Eating trip season 2 you will see the Bboing part a lot).

While Hitomi was repeatedly saying things, that the two best friends Sakura and Hyewon was just laughing at Hitomi's action because she is just so cute for them to handle, which made their hearts melt that with just a bread Hitomi was really enjoying her breads.

Wonyoung and Yujin started a battle of who can eat their bread the fastest, in the end the two ended up choking themselves that made Sakura and Hyewon really worried about the two. So that they rushed to the two who were choking with a bottle of water so that the food goes down. The two finally stopped choking and was really grateful for the two best friends giving them water, they bow down their heads and said "Teacher Kkura and Teacher Hyewon thank you for saving us and sorry for making the both of you worry about us". Sakura and Hyewon hugged the two and said "It's okay as long that they don't do it again because you both really made us worried". Then the two went back to playing since they are already full.

Nako was just in the middle of everything, she just laughs at her twin repeating the same words over and over again and getting cuter everytime she does it. When she saw the two having a problem Hitomi also stopped what was she doing and focus on what's happening, the twins looks really worried about Wonyoung and Yujin. The twins were really having a kinda matured mind thinking the safety of the two while the other kids just minds their own business. When the two were finally okay the twins immediately came to the two and asked "If they're okay?", The two answered "Yeah" and they played together. This scene didn't go unnoticed to Sakura and Hyewon.

Hyewon asked Sakura "Aren't the twins have matured thinking?", Sakura answered by "Yeah, I wonder what happened to their past that they became kinda matured or it is just their genes that they are smart". The two just smiles with what the twins did and thought to themselves that "The twins will be a great people in the future".

Sakura asked Hyewon "If she can teach the kids some baking skills if she wants", Hyewon answered back "Yeah! It would be great for the kids also to learn other stuffs and I would be thrilled with what will be their progress is". Sakura then said "When they take a nap later let's go to Eunbi unnie and tell her if she can allow it", Hyewon just nodded.

Sakura gathered the kids and told them it's their time to sleep. The kids help Sakura and Hyewon on bringing out the beddings and pillows for them to sleep to. The kids didn't have a hard time getting to sleep since they pretty much exhausted their energy already.

When the kids were really have fallen asleep, Sakura brought Hyewon to Eunbi's room. Sakura said to Eunbi "Unnie this is my best friend Hyewon, the person that I was always with when we are in college and I came to tell you that can she teach the kids on how to bake since she owns the bakery near here", Eunbi smiles and introduced herself to Hyewon and said "Sure, if she's willing to do it, it wouldn't hurt anyone to let the kids know more".

The two high fives each other and was smiling widely and as Sakura and Hyewon was walking out back to the room, Sakura saw Hyewon smiling widely and was kinda out of it. She just shrugged it maybe because she was excited for the kids to learn baking tomorrow. But what Sakura didn't know that Hyewon was awestruck on how beautiful Eunbi is.

**** Author's Note ****
Ok here's a new update everyone.

I made a new update since today is a holiday in my country and I don't have better things to do.

Oooh Hyewon was captivated on Eunbi's beauty, what will happen to them in the future?

You will know it also in the future.

Anyways thank you for reading my book and today's update