Chapter 6

(Deku POV)

Me and the squad were finishing up our spa. Yes. a spa. I honestly don't know how this happened. One second we were planning Kacchan's party with everyone, and the next we were putting face masks in eachothers face while Momo made some tea and Tsu made food for us. 

I honestly Kind of needed it. It's been a while since I pampered myself and treated myself to something relaxing. "Your face mask is crooked Deku-Kun." Uraraka giggled. "Oops! Can you fix it for me Ura?"

"Sure Deku." She took the mask off of my face a little bit and turned it to what she thought was the correct position.

"There you go!" She smiled. I smiled back which was kinda hard considering the fact that the face mask felt TiGht on my face. "Tea's ready! Be careful though, it's very hot." Momo smiled. "YAY TEAAAA!" We all cheered. We all grabbed our tea and sat back down. Todoroki had put some relaxing music on to make to make the mood.

We were sipping our tea and before we knew it, it was time to take our masks off. We all went to the bathrooms and started to take them off. After we did that we went back to the living room.

"Well guys, that was fun and all but I think imma go back to my room." Satou said, standing up. "Thanks for everything. Bye!" He smiled and waved we waved back and he left. Other people started to leave too.

"Well imma go upstairs too. Bye guys!" I said getting up. "Goodbye Midoriya!" Iida said doing his robot movements. "Bye bye Midoriya *kero kero*" Tsu said. I smiled before going upstairs and unlocking my door.

I set my things down before I went into my closet to look for some pajamas to wear. Since it was getting a little warm outside I decided to put an oversized T-Shirt and just stay in my boxers. My shirt came down to a fingertip length so it was pretty long. I then went to the minny bathroom that was in my room and brushed my teeth. After that I flossed and grabbed the bottle of listerine to put some in my mouth, gargle, and spit. After that I washed my face and did my skincare.

It was still pretty early but since we had waisted the whole day prepping Kacchan's birthday and then the spa, we lost track of time and before we knew it, it was 8pm. I wasn't tired still but I decided to do my hygiene routine now so that I can get comfortable.

I turned off the lights except this very small lamp and dove under my covers. I grabbed my phone because who sleeps right after they got in bed? I decided to go to Instagram to see what everyone had posted. I was scrolling through a few posts (mostly news or memes) until I came across Mina's feed.

She had a picture of her and the others, including Kacchan with the caption, "Out with the bebs <3" My heart dropped. There was a picture of Kacchan with everyone taking a group pic inside a car. Kacchan never let me take a picture of him. I tried to once and he called me a creep.

There was another picture and I felt my heart shatter. It was a picture of Kacchan pushing everyone in a shopping cart. He was running and laughing. I tried to do that once but he said that I was being a complete idiot and he ended up doing all the shopping. I felt tears streaming down my face. I tried to wipe them away but more just kept coming. I could feel everything come crashing down. My mind spinning with negative thoughts entering my brain.

"He's happier when he's with his friends izuku."

Stop.

"You were never his friend. He just saw you as a waste."

Stop it.

"You aren't worthy of his friendship. There are other people who are."

Stop that, please.