Chapter 5

(Bakugou POV)

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Stupid sun, waking me up from my damn sleep. I grunted and rolled to my side. I grabbed my phone of my nightstand and checked the time. 10:16. I guess I was tired from hanging out with Deku yesterday. "Deku~" i hummed.

I decided to get up and head downstairs to the showers. I grabbed my towel from my closet and some clean clothes. I put on my slippers and went downstairs. As I was going downstairs I saw Deku.

"Hey Kacchan!" He smiled and waved. "Sup nerd." I simply said. "Where are you going Kacchan?" He asked curiously. "Imma take a shower, duh." I replied rolling my eyes. "O-oh sorry." He said, his smile fading. Shit. I made him upset. Again.

"Stop apologizing for everything nerd." I said coming up to him and flicking his forehead. He made a small smile. Mission accomplished. I can now shower in peace. "Did you shower already?" I asked "Yep. I woke up early so I just decided to shower." He replied. I nodded and walked inside the bathroom. Shitty hair was there combing his hair with gel.

"Tch. And I thought your hair was naturally spiky and mAnLy." I teased.

Kiri jumped surprised. "Bakubro! I didn't see you come in. But don't do my hair like that. Not manly." He pouted.

"You said your hair was naturally spiky tho. You basically lied about your hair." I rolled my eyes, going into one of the stalls. "Ugh fine I get it I lied. But having naturally spiky hair is very manly. And that's what I want to be. A mans gotta do what he gotta do." He shrugged. "And besides, I bet you use gel too." He said back.

"Ha you wish. Unlike you, my hair is naturally spiky." I said proudly. It was true. My hair was always naturally spiky, thanks to my old hag.

I locked the door of my stall and took my clothes off. "Yeah sure. When you come out of the shower, show me your hair." "Alright bet." I said turning on the water.

I got in and let the cold water hit my skin. I grabbed my shampoo and squeezed some on my hand. I rubbed it on my hair and let it stay there for a bit while I grabbed my soap and washed my body. When I was done, I rinsed my hair and body and grabbed my conditioner and applied it on my hair. (A/N: I don't use conditioner so I don't know which one to put on first, so I just guessed.) I let it sit there for a bit until I rinsed it off as well.

I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I dried myself off and put some clothes on. I decided to get a lil dressed up (totally not for deku shii) I put on a striped black and white long sleeve, put on an oversized black shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a choker.

Once I got out of the stall, more people were there. They were either brushing their teeth, combing, or showering. "Hey bakugou! Wanna go grocery shopping with the squad?" Sero grinned. "Why would I want to go grocery shopping with a bunch of extras?" I growled. "Aww come on! It'll be funnnnn!" Kaminari said giving me the puppy eyes. "Nope." I said crossing my arms.

(Kaminari POV)

"Nope." Bakugou said, crossing his arms. I didn't give up hope just yet. "Fine." I pouted. I got out of the bathroom and looked for Midoriya. I knew that Bakugou liked Midoriya because like it's so oBviOuS.

*Cough cough* anyways, I found Midoriya washing dishes and putting them away. "Hey Midoriya! Can you do me a quick favor?" I said winking a bit. "W-what is it?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"All you gotta do is to get Bakugou to come with us to go grocery shopping!" I said grinning.

"Why dont you just ask him? Surely he'll listen to you more than me." He said. "We tried. But he doesn't wanna go. Maybe you can make him with puppy dog eyes? Surely he won't resist." I put a dumbs up. "I'm not sure, but I'll give it a shot."