Chapter 14

(Bakugou POV)

I woke up with the loud noise downstairs. Stupid idiots. What the hell are they doing so early in the fucking morning?! I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Today was pretty nice outside. Not that I care anyways, since I'm not planning on going out. I stretch my arm to get my phone off the nightstand.

After about 30 minutes on being on my phone I decide it's best to head downstairs. I was hungry anyways so while I'm down there I'm going to make some breakfast, see Deku, and then tease Kiri's hair.

I made my bed so my room wouldn't look messy, put my slippers on, and headed downstairs. When I got there, everybody was running around, getting stuff, setting it in a random car, getting bags, bumping into each other, Sonic yelling at them, Momo creating stuff, and everything just being
Total.fucking.chaos.

(A/N: bakugou being confused, standing there like 🧍🏼❔)

"Oh hey *pant* Kacchan!" Deku paused to catch his breath, smiling at me. So cute. I mentally slapped myself, "Hey nerd. Why the hell are y'all running around like that? You guys acting like your on a fucking countdown." I said. "Well...uhm...I guess I don't have to tell you now since your gonna find out later. But I gotta get going. Happy Birthday by the way Kacchan!" And with that, the little nerd was running again.

It took me 10 minutes to get into the damn kitchen while trying not to bump into someone. What the hell is going on?! I grabbed the box of cereal and poured it in a bowl. As I was grabbing the milk from the fridge, I felt some weight on my shoulders and I immediately turned around to see Shitty hair grinning at me.

"Happy birthday bakubro!" He smiled. "Tch. Thanks I guess." I said as I poured the milk inside the bowl. "Oi, shitty nerd, why the hell is going on?! Everyone is running around carrying stuff and I've been standing here for 10 minutes straight. I tried to ask shitty Deku but he told me 'I'll find out later' and just left me! What the fuck!" I yelled.

Shitty Hair just chuckled. "Midoriya is right. You'll find out later. Right now just try not to think about it. Now, upstairs you go. We don't want you to interrupt the busy people!" He said, pushing me upstairs.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do!" I yelled.

"Oop, be careful up the stairs come on." He said, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Don't ignore me dumbass!!!" How could he just fucking ignore me. NO ONE IGNORES ME!

I was dragged all the way up the stairs, and into my room.

"Now stay there until I call you. Ok bye bakubro!" He quickly said before shutting the door.

"What the hell. Well i guess today is gonna be a fucking shitty day." I groaned.