Chapter 20

"How do I ask Deku to be my boyfriend?"

(Deku POV)

"How do I ask Kacchan to be my boyfriend?" All the laughing we had went silent. Slowly, Uraraka's and Todoroki's faces went into a smug smirk. Me and Iida just stood there, obviously confused.

"ABOUT TIME DEKU! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!" Uraraka squealed. I raised an eyebrow.

"So long for what?" She and Todoroki facepalmed before Uraraka began speaking again.

"So long until you asked your best friend about love?" She clarified, more like a question than a statement. I replied with a small 'oh' before everyone went into their thinking modes.

"Uhm Midoriya no offense but like, it feel likes you would be the one to be confessed to rather then being the one to confess." Todoroki said. I gasped at him saying this before putting a hand over me forehead dramatically.

"I feel very attacked and I will not be sharing my secret stash of snacks with you ever again." I huffed, walking away leaving everyone behind. Especially leaving Todoroki stunned.

"Sorry Todoroki-Kun but that's on you." Uraraka smiled sheepishly before following behind me. "I can still have your candy right Deku-Kun?" Uraraka asked, a huge grin plastered on her face. I knew the game she was playing, and I wouldn't mind playing along.

"Oh of course Uraraka! Your nice and sweet and you don't ATTACK YOUR FRIENDS like other people do."
"Midoriya I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" but before he even started to blabber, I cut him off.

"No no. No need to apologize. I have seen your true colors and how dare you call me a bottom without calling me a bottom!" I faked cried. Uraraka "comforted" me while Iida just stood there.

"Oi, Icyhot! What in the fuckery fuck did you do to Deku?" Ahh yes. My knight in shining armor. "Kacchan!" I cried out, running to him.

"Todoroki-Kun is being a big meany!" I pouted. Todoroki just looked at us in shock, no words being able to come out of his mouth but the movement of his lips.

But finally he regained some composure and pointed out, "Midoriya, weren't you acting all big tough during our competition?"

"AnDdD?" I stuck my tongue out at him before I turned to look back at Kacchan. "Tell todoroki to stop being so mean to me!" I demanded.

"You get anywhere near Deku and I'm blasting your face all the way to hell!" Kacchan yelled. He grabbed me close by the waist and hugged me with his strong arms. "No one will touch you now." He whispered, making me giggle at him being overprotective of me with such a small thing.

" He whispered, making me giggle at him being overprotective of me with such a small thing

(A/N: pretend Langa is Bakuhoe and reiki is Deku :3)

"Tch. Let's go." Kacchan huffed, strutting away. Yes. Strutting. You see, Kacchan can be really sassy when he wants to. He somehow manages to strut or put a hand over his hip and still look intimidating. It's kind of funny.