Chapter Six

Red Diamond Pov (5 days later)

Today is the day!! The day of my ball! I'm so excited! I start running to White as the see Yellow and Blue landing their ships. "WHITE! BLUE AND YELLOW ARE HERE!!" I tell as I stop in front of her. She looks down with a chuckle. "Someone's excited I see" White says to me and I nod enthusiastically. "Who wouldn't be happy! I mean like it's a ball! I've never been to one before" I say with a big smile. "Hello White, Red" Blue greets us as she walks in with Yellow. "Hello it's nice to see you both again" Yellow says as she walks in formally. "Hey Yellow and Blue" I say with a wave. "Hello" White says simply and we soon start heading to the ball room. "Your Pearl will introduce you into the room" Yellow informs me and I nod.   All of their Pearl's introduce them and my Pearl comes to introduce me. "And now the magnificent Red Diamond" and as I hear those words I walk into the room. I hear some gems whispering to each other but I just keep walking and sit down in my seat. "Good job Starbright" White says to me and I smile. Soon some gems start dancing and I wanna join them. "Can one of you dance with me? Please?" I say as I look up at the other Diamonds. Yellow shakes her head. "I don't dance" She says then I look at White. "Maybe another time Starbright I promise" She said and I then turn to Blue. "Pleeeaaassseeee" I say with begging eyes and she smiles. "Sure why not" And at those words I smile then walk with her on to the dance floor. Since she is taller than me I made myself her height and we began dancing. (It's not like a slow dance it's kinda like a upbeat song) We are laughing and having a good time when all of a sudden there's a bright light and I don't see Blue anymore. "What happened?" I question but then I quickly realize I don't sound like myself. I begin freaking out then next thing I know I'm on the floor in my regular form and I see Blue right across from me. "W-w-what happened?" I question her and she looks surprised. "We..fused?" She said with shock all over her face. She then stands up and dust herself off then offers me her hand. I grab on to one of her fingers and stand up. We then go right back to sit down. I look over at White and see that she doesn't look very happy but she's not saying anything. I look over at Yellow to find her and Blue whispering already. "Um.. White? Are you okay?" I ask but she doesn't say anything it's like she's just stuck in her own mind. "White?" I ask again but she just stands up and leaves the ballroom. I sigh sadly and continue watching all the other gems have fun and dance as if nothing just happened.

A/N I hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day