Chapter 12

Red Diamond Pov

I run out of the pink room to go tell White, Yellow, and Blue what happened. As I'm running I come to a stop as I hear them talking about the note. They always act like I can't know anything so I just stay outside the door and listen. "So what do we do?" I hear Blue ask. "We need to fight! No matter what the risk is" Yellow says as she slams her fist on a table. "What do you think White?" Blue questions with her brows furrowed. "I think Yellow is right...Black has been here longer than any of us and she's definitely not looking to be friends. Black Diamond shattered Aqua, Orange, and Gray Diamond..I will not let any of you get shattered" White says as she looks up at them. I decide to act like I didn't hear anything and walk into the room. "Guys guess what just happened" I say acting completely clueless. They all turn and look at me. "What happened?" Blue asked me. "I think I found my gem power! I mean it might not be very useful in battle but..I think it's cool" I say to them all with a smile. "Really? What is it?" Yellow questioned as she looks down at my smaller form. "So..I went into Pink's room and I saw some glass on the floor from a mirror and when I picked it up I had a vision!" I answered excitedly. They all looked shocked. "What was the vision Starbright?" White asks. "Well Pink Diamond was muttering something that I couldn't hear exactly but when she looked up she hit the mirror in pure rage and it shattered into pieces" I said as I walked closer to them all. "This is amazing! I think that's a pretty great power" Blue says with a smile as Yellow scooped me up and set me on the table. "Do you know if you can see the future as well?" She asked and I shrugged. "I have no idea" I said simply. "But that was all I wanted to tell you guys...care to tell me what was on the note?" Yellow, White, and Blue looked at each other. "She deserves to know.." Blue says to them. "Black Diamond as you already know is here to destroy us. She wants to personally shatter me as I was the one to banish her all those years ago..." White says.

Flashback

Destruction. That was all that was going on. Aqua was shattered in front of her very eyes. White Diamond was scared. She didn't know what to do. Everyone was fighting. She could hear the cries of gem soldiers that were being taken down. Currently Orange Diamond was taking on Black Diamond. She did indeed get a few hits in but Black Diamond ended up winning. The only ones left were White and Gray. Gray was very strong. Stronger than the others except for Black. Gray would've won the battle if Black didn't teleport behind her and shatter the Diamond on her back. White watched in horror as all of the older Diamonds were destroyed. Black looked towards her. "Hello darling... don't be frightened. I'll make it quick!" Black said as she started walking over to White. White knew that she needed to think of something so she looked Black over. She noticed that the older gem was lacking. Black was pixelated where she was injured at and she had plenty of injuries. One that White took notice of though was the one on her Diamond. Black had a few cracks on her Diamond and that wouldn't allow her to fight properly. White looked Black in the eyes. "I might not be able to destroy you...but I can send you away for a long time." The shining Diamond said as she looked at the darker one. "And what exactly does that mean darling?" Black asked her as she came to a stop right in front of her. Black grabbed her gem weapon, which was a scythe. Black swung it at White hitting her as she wasn't prepared. White hurriedly pulled out her sword and blocked the next hit Black attempted. From the hit she just took her right arm was pixelated. White managed to hit Black with her sword causing her to stagger back. White knew she had to use a lot of her power but she needed to do this. So she used her mind controlling power at full power to distract Black. It wasn't strong enough to actually controll her but it had put her in a daze. White swung her sword at Black. Black, still in her daze, didn't see it coming so when she felt the sword hit her she gasped in shock. She looked at the sword that went through her abdomen then back at White. "I will..be back" Black said as she poofed. White fell to the ground and looked around her. Her family was gone. Just like that. The tears that flowed down her face didn't stop at all. She set her sword down and cried not noticing that a certain Diamonds Pearl took the black gem that was on the ground.

End of flashback

I looked at White sadly as did Yellow and Blue. Nobody said anything so I got off the table with the help of Blue and grew bigger. I walked over to White and pulled her into a hug. She hugged back and soon Blue joined in then Yellow. We just hugged for while until Holly Blue came in. "My Diamonds! Black Diamond has arrived."

A/N Hehehehe I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Well have a good day or night and happy late Easter.