Chapter Seven

Red's Pov

After the ball I went to White's room and knocked on the door. "White? Can I please talk to you?" I asked as my voice cracked slightly. I heard footsteps then the door open. "Come in we can...talk" White says and I walk in."Are you mad at me? Because I didn't mean to fuse with her... it just happened!" I say as I look at her sadly. She sighs. "I'm not mad...(I'm just disappointed-) I'm just not used to fusion yet as just some months ago it was not allowed" She said as she crouches down and looks at me then her eyes stop at my gem. I quickly cover it. "I'm so happy that your not mad at me! I was so worried that you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore" I say trying to get her to focus on something else. White looks up at my face and squints her eyes like she's thinking. "...what happened to your Diamond?" She asks me and I laugh nervously. "Whhaaaaattttt??? Nothing happened to my Diamond... it's fine perfectly fine... nothings wrong with it!" I say quickly trying to cover myself. White moves my hands off my gem with her nail gently and her eyes widen a bit. "What happened?!" She questions and I chuckle nervously. "Wellwhenwewenttoearthstevenandiwenttoaplacecalledfunlandandithadtheseridesandifelloffonethenmygemcrackedalittle" I say quickly. "Why didn't you tell me?" She questions and I shrug. "I just didn't want to worry you or anything" I say as I look at the ground. "Starbright...of course I'm going to worry because you haven't been alive for very long and I don't want anything to happen to you" She said as she picked me up and looked at me closely. I sat in her hand. "White I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..really I am" I say as I look up at her. "It's alright just..be more careful please Starbright" White said as she put a smile on her face and set me down. "I promise that I will be more careful" I say as I begin leaving her room. As I get out of her room I see Yellow's and walk over to it and knock. "Yellow? Can I come in?" I ask and I hear a yes so I open the door and walk inside. "Wow it is hot in here" I say as I walk over to her. "I guess that's because our rooms are set to be like us" She says with a wink and a laugh. I start thinking about it and finally understand. "Oohhh your saying that because of your electrical powers your room is hot" I assume but she just shakes her head no. "Nevermind on that...what about you? You fused with Blue at the ball and after White left you looked pretty sad..Are you okay now?" Yellow asked with concern and I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine now I talked to White and she said it's okay" I answer with a smile. "That's good to know" She said with a smile. "Well I guess I'll get going! I'm gonna go talk to Blue bye" I say as I begin leaving the room. "Alright talk to you later Red" She says as I exit the room and go to Blue's that is across the Palace. I eventually get there and knock. "Bluuueeeeeee can I come in?" I ask and the door opens and I see Blue with a smile on her face. "Hello Red come on in" She says as she walks back to her seat. I walk inside and sit down on the ground next to her. "So...about earlier when we fused?" I ask about the event that happened earlier. "Yes..about that I don't really know what to say about it..we fused" She said simply. "Yeah well..uh what were you and Yellow whispering about after?" I ask and she looks down at me. "We were talking about how we fused..it was weird honestly and she was telling me about how we looked as a fusion" Blue says as she stops looking at me and focuses on something else. "Oh okay well I guess I'm gonna go back to my room" I say as I leave her room and walk back to the other side of the palace. On my way there I hear a giggle and look around. "Hello?" I question and look around but I don't see anything. When I look back in front of me I see a small little adorable gem. "Oh hello who are you" I ask with a smile. "I am Spinel my diamond" Spinel says as she twist herself into a Diamond symbol making me laugh. "Well it's nice to meet you Spinel and just call me Red please" I tell the smaller gem. "Got it calling you Red now" She says as she walks with me to my room. "Well it was nice meeting you Spinel and maybe one of these days we can play a game." I say happily. "I'd love to play a game with ya!" She says with a giggle. "See you tomorrow Spinel" I say as I get ready to close my door. "Bye Red" She says as she walks away and I close my door. Today has been busy.

A/N Hello seventh chapter done have a beautiful day