two

All eyes were on me as I stepped into the school. Some of the boys' jaws dropped as soon as they saw me as the girls gave me dirty looks as a smirked at them.

"Hey you must be new here. I'm Chaeryeong" A girl looked at me with a smile, she seems nice enough to play with.

"I'm Jihyun and yeah I am. Will you please tell me where the headteachers office is? I need to collect my timetable." I asked.

"Of course! I'll wait for you in case you get lost going to class too." She dragged me upstairs to where the headteachers office was, knocking on the door."

"Come in," a faint voice was heard, and I opened the door and sat down on the chair in front of him.

"You must be the new student. What's your name?" 

"Lee Jihyun"

"That a nice name. You can call me Mr.Jung. Here's your timetable, class starts soon so get there quickly. You don't want to be late for your first class here do you?" He chuckled. "Oh and it seems as though you have made a friend already. Do ask her if you need any help, you can ask your teachers too."

"Yes sir. Thank you." And I head out the door.

"Sooo, what lesson do you have first?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Maths."

"Great me too! I'll take you there." She once again started dragging me.

The bell rang as soon as we stepped into the classroom. The teacher made me stand in front of the whole class. 

"Hello Lee Jihyun but you guys can call me Jihyun."

"Jihyun you can sit at the back next to Jungwon. Jungwon raise your hand please." The teacher said.

A cute and some-what innocent looking boy raised his hand.

The boys watch me walk to my seat in awe.

I swear to God this is going to be so easy I'll probably finish my mission in a month

"Hi Jihyun, I'm Jungwon as you already know. I'll be you maths partner for a few weeks so if you need any help then just let me know." He said with a smile.

He's so nice its disgusting 

"He's so fucking annoying. Jihyun just be kind for the next 2 months and goddamn it don't blow your cover." I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that?" The boy next to me asked with a confused look on his face.

"Nothing, i just said I'll ask for help if i need any." Fuck that was close.

-

"Jay would you like to share what you are laughing about with the class?" The teacher said with an unimpressed look on her face.

My head shot up hearing the name Jay as I watched closely at her eyes.

"No miss it was for Sunghoon's ears only" Jay said as a stretched.

I looked straight at him.

Not too shabby looking. Maybe I'd actually fall in love with him if I wasn't a demon.

"Right that's it. I've had enough. Go to the headteachers office." Jay stood up smirking, grabbed his things, slamming the door on his way out.

I raised my hand. 

"Please may I go to the bathroom Miss?" I asked, hoping I'd reach Jay in time before he got to the headmasters office.

"Yes of course." I stood up and headed out the door. I walked down the corridor and turned left. That's when I saw him dragging his feet on the way to the principals office. 

This is perfect.