five

Around a week had passed. Not much has happened. Jay and I went to the park a few times but other that not much had happened.

I got a call from him.

incoming call from Jay<3...

accept/decline

(bold text-him)
(normal text-jihyun)

"Hey babe. Can I take you to school today?"

"Babe? That's new."

"You don't like it?"

"No I do, it's just that i'm not used to it."

"Good then I'll be there in a bit"

He hung up quickly, not even letting me say bye. 

The doorbell rang almost 5 minutes later and I opened the door for him. I got out and he kissed both my cheeks. I tiptoed to reach his cheeks but failed to so ended up kissing his neck. His eyes widened as he realized what I did.

"I couldn't reach your cheeks." I cutely pouted.

"Aww babe your so cute. You could've just asked me to lean down." He chuckled.

"Whatever let's just go. The bell is about to ring."

We almost reached school as he spoke again. "Hey can I take you out tonight?"

I almost immediately nodded.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 5"

"Okay." 

We walked into school hand in hand. Some girls gave me jealous stares. Jay noticed and he only tightened the grip on my hand. We got into class together got in our seats.

The day passed by and it was time for lunch.

"Sooo a little birdy told me that you guys were holding hands when you came into school today." Heeseung said as he smirked.

"What? A little birdy? But you told me you saw it with your own eyes." Ni-ki said innocently.

"Ni-ki it was a joke." Sunghoon responded with a blank expression on his face.

"Are you guys dating?" Sunoo asked excitedly.

"No not yet." Jay said boldly.

"YET." Jake screamed.

They all freaked out at Jay's comment and I could've sworn Ni-ki started running around like a aimless chicken.

By then it was the end of school and it was time for me to get ready for my date.

I put on a red satin dress with some soft makeup and  some red heels.

I got out the door and headed into Jay's car. He opened the door.

"Wow you look really pretty." Jay looked at me in awe.

"You don't look that bad yourself either." I said as I smiled at him. 

A few minutes later we arrived at a fancy looking restaurant.

-

a/n sorry if this and next chapter to come seems lazy. its 3 am and i'm half asleep lmaoo