Chapter 5. Ghosts

(Notes- This is what Tommy's pov and what he saw when he woke up in the in the afterlife. In Wilbur's pov I didn't describe the area that much and I didn't show much. So This is what Wilbur and Tommy see)
Tommy's Pov
I finally could see. I look around. Everything was pure white. I started to walk around this empty space. It felt like forever. Where was I? What is this place. I finally saw a cottage. It looked like home. It looks like Phil's old house. The house that I and Wilbur lived in. I walk into the cottage. I see Wilbur. "Wilbur..?" The person turned around. It was Wilbur, still wearing his old brown trench coat. "Tommy... What are you doing here?" I look up at Wilbur and sigh. "I died. What is this place?" Wilbur hugs me and I hug back. "This place is the afterlife I guess. Schlatt came here too but he wonders off with someone named Mexican Dream, they do come back here sometimes." I remember Mexican Dream. He was with me during exile only for a bit. Dream killed him. "I know Mexican Dream. Dream killed him while I was in exile." Wilbur looked at me when I said exile. "What do you mean exile...? Did you get exiled..?" I nod. "Dream forced Tubbo to exile me. That's all in the past though. That was like 6 months ago." Wilbur looks at me surprised. "6 months ago...? How long have I been dead? This place doesn't have a clock. What happened while I have been dead?" I sigh and sit down on a chair. "Well, a lot of stuff has happened. Some new people joined the server like this guy named Foolish,  Dream is in prison now. Tubbo owns a country named Snowchester. Techno killed me." Wilbur just nodded and listen. "I have a question, Wilbur. Do you know ghostbur?" Wilbur nods. "Of course I do. I let my soul free basically and my soul turned into Ghostbur and Ghostbur goes does whatever he wants. We are two different entities.  You also can do that and you could be Ghostinnit!"
Wilbur smiles. "Okay." I slowly let go of my soul. It was very painful.  The soul turns into Ghostinnit. He looks at me. "Hello, Tommy! Do you want me to go to the human world or do you want me to stay here?" Ghostinnit sounded happier than I was. "I want you to take my place in the human world. Make Tubbo happy for me." Ghostinnit nods and disappears. 
I sigh. "Ghostinnit sounded very happy."  Wilbur nods. "Most ghosts do. Mexican Dream and Schlatt said they didn't need a ghost to roam the earth, they knew it would be a bother" I turn my head I hear the door open. Schlatt and Mexican Dream walked in. "Ayyy MAN! Wilbur man I am hungry and I know you can cook some AYY nice food" Schlatt grabs a glass of wine and sits down on the couch. "Why is this place a cottage?" Wilbur looks at me. "Because I died first. I got to decide what place I could live at. Schlatt said he wanted to live with me and I said sure. Schlatt just-drinks wine and sits all day and goes with Mexican Dream" Schlatt sighs. "Yeah yeah, lover boy. Now be quiet. I am going to nap" Schlatt turns away and goes to sleep. "We should all rest. We need it, and also you can float if you want Tommy. " I smile to myself. 
"I did always wanna fly." Wilbur smiles. "I guess you can now"