° ONE °

@jennlife_01 Even if it'll be new day story will be the same!🤷🏻‍♀️👀

.
.
#bored#newdayletshopin#studynow
#loveyourlife#jennie#jennlife

"Puft. Again a new day and same story man! Why this becomes boring sometimes? I am human too, I need break right now."

[Author- I'll refer Jennie as I.]

I passed by Chae's room and saw her surrounded with the notes and books.
She was just staring at those stuffs and rubbing her temple.

"Boo!"

She fell down from her seat of her study table by the sudden voice.
I just laughed after watching her reaction.

"Yah! Song Jennie let me study in peace. Already I can't understand this stupid sums of Math and exams are around the corner. You smart kid, let.me.study." Chae told me while standing up and I helped her.

"Oww!My sweey baby Jennie is sorry!" I did an aiego. My aiego is her weakness hehe.

"It's okay but let me story plwease!" She also did aiego at last. It's my weakness too.

" Okay,okay baby. But if you have problem just tell me I'll help you."

"Ne. Have you done with with your studies or you were just busy with your Instagram?"

" Don't worry sis, I'm done with my study today and don't drag Instagram between this!"

" I knew it that you would never miss to post!" She whispered-yelled as she saw my post.

" I wonder who are these idiots who follows my sister?!" Chae said to mock me and ran downstairs.

" Yah! Song Chae, are you that hungry to get a smack by your eonni?"
I ran after her.

We were running around living room.

"Yah! My kidoos why are you running around house?" Our father said.

" Honey, what else will be there? It's their routine as we know. Chae had told Jen something  about her Instagram and here they are, chasing after eachother and making my home a mess!"she whispered to her husband and sighed.

Then she shouted,"Yah! Song Jennie and Song Chae. Stop right now,or else.."she was cut off as me and Chae side hugged her from botg sides along with our father.

"Our sweetest eomma! you're home!"

"Yes! Now let us change and let's have dinner."

" Okay,mom!" We both sang and kissed her cheeks she just chuckled.

Dinner time:

"Kids, how's your preparations going for the exams?"my father asked.

" Good,appa!"I told.

" It's going good,appa. But I still need eonni's help sometimes which is okay to me and she is a good mentor." Chae smiled at me and I smiled back.

" That's good,my kids!"

.
.
.
Sorry for this boring chapter but it's going to be fun as the story go ahead.
I hope you'll enjoy!

🎐🍀
Word count:455