°THREE°

JENNIE's pov

I was sleeping calmly until my alarm started to making noise.

"Ahh! Not today I wanna sleep more!"
I said as I got up from my bed. I habe to go to school as exams were nearby as well as I was going to graduate from school.

Me and Chae eat the breakfast and went to school in my car.

School:

@jennlife_01 Missed you so much     during weekends!💗

.
.
#myfavplace#school#baekyangschool
#happyplace#🤩

"Yah!Jennie you are too much!" Chae said as I was putting new post.

" You'll never understand babes! I love my Instagram."

" Okay, okay. No comment on this one eonni."

" Which class do you have first?" I asked her.
" English class, I guess. Let me check." She told me and grabbed her phone to check her class.
Meanwhile I thought to post on IG.

    @jennlife_01 Good to go!🎐✨   

    .
    .
    #school#uniform#newday
    #happyplace#🌹

I was walking with Chae posting the new post and suddenly I got hit by a sturdy wall I guess!

"Aish! You little basterd! Who made this stupid wall here!" I didn't see upwards and cursed loudly.

" Ms.Jennie you should watch you way when you're walking. Don't just stick your eyes on your phone." A familiar voice told me.

" Oh! Jeon,good to see you. So it was you with whom I just hit my head."

"You're right, I guess."he chuckled.

Yeah! I forget to introduce him.
Jeon Jungkook. The heartthrob of Baek Yang Elementary School. The topper along with me. Smart as a computer and handsome as hell.
We were class presidents, unfortunately!🌝

"Anyways, how's your preparations going for exams?" I asked him while rubbing my head and fixing my hairs.

"Pretty good. How about you Chae?"

"Umm. According to me it can be said as good but for both of you,the toppers of the class it will be not enough,you know!" She giggled and I smacked her shoulder.

" You're doing well Chae. And yes we are toppers but you can't mock us by saying that. By the way which class do you have?"

"I'm not teasing you , it's truth okay! And yes I remembered that I have Math class first. Sae informed me from class." Chae told us and frowned as if she's mad at Sae, not to inform her early and she left us to go to her class.

"Yah! Chae, have a good day." I yelled and she just watched us from over her shoulder and nodded then she yelled back" same to both of you, meet you after school Jane! At the parking. "And she ran towards her class.

" I think we should go to our class too" he told me and I nodded.

" We don't have class now, should we head to the library?" I asked him after I checked the timetable in my phone.

" Sure. Actually I have to take some notes from you and of course I have to get higher grades than you! "He teased me at last.

" Yah! Jeon Jungkook! "And I started to hit him.He started running towards library so was I, chasing him.

"Jungkook stop there or I'm not gonna give you notes." I yelled.

He suddenly stopped running and I crash landed on his back as I couldn't control my speed.

And hell yeah, we tripped and fell.
I almost going to hit my head on the floor but saved by Jungkook's back. Thank god!

He was on the floor,face touching the floor. I was above him,face touching his back I mean his blazer. I got up and helped him to get up.

"Omo! Jungkook,get up. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to trip you down. I just couldn't control my speed and I lost my balance andwe fell on the floor.
I'm sorry!" I bowed multiple times to apologise him.

" It's okay Jennie. It was my mistake that I suddenly stopped. And sorry that I teased you."He bowed too.

" Oh! For teasing, it's okay. We'll see what happens, because we aren't able to watch future!"I chuckled.

" Yeah! And this would be our last exam." He sighed.

" Let's go to the library and tell me which notes you want."

" Yes."

We started to walking towards the library while discussing the notes he wanted.

At library:

JUNGKOOK'S pov

Let's irritate Jennie.

So I captured a photos of her and posted on Instagram and tagged her.

"Jennie,you should check Instagram." I told her.

She opened her phone.

JENNIE'S pov

He told me check my IG.

I opened my phone.

A notification popped,

'@jkook_015 tagged you in a post'

I tapped on the notification and here,

   @jkook_015 Look at our school's       topper @jennlife_01, I bet she isn't     going to give me the notes I want!    Shit! I should've posted this after I       got the notes!👀😂   

    topper @jennlife_01, I bet she isn't
    going to give me the notes I want!
    Shit! I should've posted this after I  
    got the notes!👀😂
    .
    .
     #topperoftheschool#iamdoomed
     #notes#🐰

"Yes, Mr.Jeon you're right. I'm not going to let you borrow my notes. Chill!" I smirked.

" Sorry, Jane!" He showed his signature bunny smile which I can't handle.

"Okay. I'll give you. But revenge will be taken" I evily smirked and he slightly gulped.

.
.
.
Word count:869 words.
Enjoying?
This going to be fun even more!
Byee
🎐✨