° SIX °

JENNIE'S pov:

Same mornings! Waking up by creepy sounds of cars on the road. I hate these types of irritating sounds.

I stretched my arms and yawned.
Took my mobile to check messages but first to update my Instagram! 😁

    @janeelife_01 Happy happy     
     mornings!🦋🌟
     .
     .
     .
     #goodmorning#happymornings
     #lovemylife#haveagoodday#smile

Puft! The main task is done! hehe!😚

I opened messages and firstly saw a message from Jungkook. It's not a question to ask that I felt my cheeks heating up and becoming red.

Kookie🌟:
Hey Jane! I think you'll be sleeping because I'm sending this message late at night. But can we meet up tomorrow?

I looked at the message and obviously, I smiled and replied a big yes.

It's time to wake up my dongsaeng
*evil laugh*. I rubbed my hands together and uncovered myself from the comfy blanket.

I tiptoed in till her room and as per her habit Chae never locks her room because one day she was too sleepy and wanted to drink water so she made her way to the kitchen...but as she tried to open her door which was locked and she thought it is opened as she moved the doorknob. But but but she miserably hit her head hard on the door and had a bump in her forehead at least 3 days and she didn't attend school because of that. That was epic and I still laugh whenever that scene ran through my mind! My poor Chae!😘

So I jumped on her bed and

"BOOOO!"

"Who on the earth is tr-, Jane!!!!! You'll pay for this. Let me sleep it's vacation." She said it hurriedly and covered herself again with the soft blanket.
But here I go again.

"Ms. Chae you think that I'll leave you this easily! Hahaha," I fake laughed.

I showered her with tickles and here we go again the same sister's marathon in house.

"Yah! You little-"
Who can be this except my gorgeous momma?

We both went to her and hugged her. She stumbled back but by holding us she managed to stand.

"Aish! I knew you both hadn't done your morning routines as I can see you both in your night suits. Here you both go again. So who started today's marathon?" She asked.

I proudly flipped my hair and she crossed my hands over my chest. Meanwhile, my dear Chae was there standing with a frowning face.

"Okay, I got it who started now go upstairs and get done your bath and come downstairs for breakfast."

At the breakfast table,

" Eomma, I'm going to hang out with Jungkook today. He wants to tell me something about the university admissions." Even though he hadn't told me the reason, I understood because we have to apply to the university to graduate.

"Okay, dear. Just call me when you come home because I'll be at the office as well as appa."

" Sure, mom!"

JUNGKOOK'S pov:

I woke up and took my phone to check messages.
I was only curious about Jane's answer about the hangout. It was about our university admissions and I wanted to spend time with her.

I opened her message.

Jane🦋:
Sure, Kookie. Just drop the address and time here!😀

I smiled and messaged her address of the cafe and put the phone back on the table beside my bed.

I took my shower and changed my clothes into a simple white T-shirt, black jeans, and a black denim jacket.

"Hey, brother! Why this early in the vacation mornings? Heading somewhere!?" My beloved sister Sae asked me as I walked downstairs.

"Umm, yeah kind of treat for a friend and needed to discuss University admissions." I smiled.

"Sae and Jungkook breakfast is ready, come to the dining area kids." My mom shouted from the kitchen.

Yes, we have maids but my mom is the best cook and she loves to cook, so she makes breakfast daily and dinner sometimes. If she comes home early from the office dinner is on her if she is late she just messages one of the maids to cook dinner for us.

"Yes, mom! We are coming." She shouted back.

"Sae, from your look I can say that you've just woke up. Did you brush your teeth or wash your face? Just go back to your room and come downstairs after a shower either no breakfast for you." My mom scanned her from head to toe and told her.

"Just go Sae~ah! Shoo shoo" I pushed and shooed her.

"I'm going, I'm going stop pushing me. And most importantly don't shoo me away I'm not gonna go anywhere leaving you." She frowned clinging onto my arms.

"Sae, your brother isn't going anywhere just go and shower first." My mom again scolded her.

"Okay, Mrs. Jeon, as your obedient child Ms. Sae is going. And for your information, your beloved son is going outside." She held her chin up as if she is proud.

"Are you going or..."

"I'm going, mom!" She cut me off and ran towards her room.

"Where are you going son?"
"Ohh yeah, mom I am going to meet a friend. To discuss university admissions."

"Okay eat your breakfast and come back home safely. I'm going to the office." She pecked my forehead and left to go office.

Time skip:

I was waiting for Jennie at the cafe.

And there she is.

I waved at her so she can found the spot I'm sitting at.

" Kook!" She walked in my direction and waved back.

"Good morning."

"Good morning!"

"So what will you drink?" I asked her.

"Sorry to decline, but I had my breakfast just half an hour ago."

"Ohh same here but still I was asking!" I giggled.

"Drop the formalities bruh!"

"Shit! Did you bruh-zoned me?" I asked her sarcastically placing my hand on my chest.*fake cry* 😢

"Obviously!" she flipped her hair.

Swear to God I'll be lying if I didn't find it sexy. Uhh JK hang around within your limits dude.

"Ohh I see!"

"What was the main reason to plan this meet-up?" She asked.

"Ohh yes, main point. I asked you to meet me as I was wanted to discuss university admissions. Where are planning to apply? I know our test results are not out but still any particular interest?" I asked her as I leaned forward.

"Ohh yes, I wanted to ask you the same question regarding the university admission. So as you know all the students have a dream that they can get admission to Seoul National University. So same for me it's my first choice but let's see if I can get admission to SNU. What about you?"

"Mutual. I also want to apply to SNU and I think it will be easy for us as we are toppers of the school. Sounds like I am praising ourselves." I laughed because I felt embarrassed.

" Yes I hope so." She pouted.

Oh my God is she planning to kill me? ugh!
.
.
.
.
Word count: 1166
Sorry for slow update.
Sorry for the gross and long-ass chapter.
Even I don't know what I'm have written.

Thank you to every one of you to read this story. I am beyond grateful.

Bye! 🥺