All x Heartbroken reader

Requested by @menameDanny

Title: Joe Jonas

Key: (e/n)= ex name

"I'm sorry, (y/n)."

No you're not.

"I didn't want it to end like this."

Yes, you did.

"I just need to work on myself for a little while. I need to be alone to think."

You mean with her.

"I'll always love you."

Liar.

I hung up the phone and sat heavily at my desk, looking out the window that sat in front of me. The sun was setting on the city of New York, casting a beautiful shadow of purple and red over the buildings. Then, my eyes drifted to the wall beside the picture, and froze. There, hanging on the wall, was a polaroid picture of me and (e/n). With a pang in my heart, I snatched the picture from the wall and tore it in half, tossing it into the trash. Then, I went around and gathered up his stuff that I had laying around.

An extra jersey with his number on it, two of his hoodies, a pair of sweats, and an extra apartment key. I dropped it all into a box and reached for the other pictures of him on the wall, pausing on a particular one. It was our first date. We were sitting in his car and his friend had caught us when he'd been standing in front of the car. I'd been laughing, trying to hide my face, and (e/n) had his arm around me and was smiling down at me, holding a hand out to the camera, as if to shield me. It was a beautiful picture.

With a last sigh, I moved the clothes and key aside and put the picture at the bottom of the box. Then, I sat down on my bed and looked around at my room that now felt bare without the feeling of him lingering around.

I hated it.

Figuring I just needed to get away from the lingering of him, I snatched up my keys and phone and left my room with the box in hand.

A few minutes later, I stood in front of his apartment door and sighed quietly, not exactly wanting to do what I was about to do. Lifting my hand, I went to knock, and froze. I couldn't do it. Instead, I put the box against his door and knocked, sprinting away from it. I didn't stop and hide around a corner to see if he opened the door, I didn't see if he opened the box there or inside, I didn't see if he looked around for me or if he found the picture. I tried not to care. Or rather, I tried to convince myself that I didn't care as I walked towards the front door of the building, trying not to turn around.

"Hey, guys." I quickly cleared my throat as my voice cracked and smiled, tears trying not to well up in my eyes. I'd had no trouble holding back tears until I walked into the lair. Now, I was physically having to hold myself back from bursting into sobs.

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Hey."

"What up, girl!"

"Hiya, (y/n)." Greetings ran into me with a steel force of the moon, making me feel loved and safe; which I was. That made me even sadder and suddenly, I was having to wipe my eyes to keep away stray drops of salty water.

"What are you guys d-doing?" I asked, stammering slightly as my lip began wobbling dangerously. At that sound, all of the guys turned around around on their couch and looked at me. I quickly widened my eyes and looked at them, trying not to act like I was having a breakdown on the inside.

"Wondering why you're crying." Leo said matter-of-factly, tilting his head at me like a puppy.

"I'm not-" I cut myself off when I saw Raph point discreetly to my cheeks. I cleared my throat and tried to inconspicuously touch my cheek. It was wet. I was already crying and I hadn't even realized it. Looking down at my wet fingers, I suddenly hiccupped and my face broke as I curled into myself, holding my tear-stained finger to my chest. I wasn't even alone for a second before I felt arms around me from all sides, holding me together.