Bipolar!Bakugou x Bullied!Reader

sorry this ones quick and i forgot who it was requested by but if you requested this lmk!

this is goijg to be just a quick scenario insted of me putting in a bunch of backstory like usual💔

up next: Denki x servent reader (exited for this)

"Your not even worth it"

"Why is one of UA's top students even dating you"

"Your weak you dont deserve to be in UA"

Their words circled your head your chest was throbbing and you were a heaping mess on the tiled floor. Your nose bloodied, your knees bruised, and a group of immature boys standing around you laughing.

Oh how you wished you were better, stronger, and you started to believe their harsh words. Your thoughts were suddenly cut off by a familiar scream of pure anger.

It was your boyfriend, Bakugou Katsuki the one and only. Before you could even blink most of the boys were on the ground infront of your eyes. He was still yelling " DONT EVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT TO THEM AGAIN "

Tears started to roll down your face. You attempted to stand up, pushing yourself up by grabbing onto your bruised knees. Quickly Katsuki took your arms and wrapped them around his torso, stabilizing you. He continued to scream for about 2 minutes before walking away with you in his arms.

He sat you in the nurses office and watched Recovery girl take care of you. As soon as she stepped out of the room the scoul dropped from the boys face. He now had a look of worry and he grabbed your cheeks. "Are you alright?" He whispered.

You smiled, "Now i am"