Todoroki x Dying!Reader

Requested by Ember666999

This one might be a long because i enjoy writing angst but i hate reading it JSBSDJDN. sorry it took kind of long to upload this😭

    Your head was spinning and the ground around you was shaking. You could hear sirens in the distance. You thought back to how you got here in the first place.

    "Shoto are you ready?" You adjusted your hero costume, as you and Todoroki has a mission together.

    "Yes, are you?" Todoroki said in a monotone voice.

    "Hell yea I am! This is our first time on a mission together I'm super exited!" Todoroki was your boyfriend ever since the first year of UA, as you were now a third year.

    You both raced to the battle scene, buildings, cars, and even the earth around the battle field crumbled to the ground.

    Surprisingly, your quirks worked really well together. You fought along side eachother backing the other up when needed. All was going well until Todoroki heard a civilian scream.

    You both had thought the rescue heros had saved everyone already, but there was a girl stuck in one of the toppled over buildings.

    "Shoto! Go save her i got this" You yelled over the noise.

    The boy hesitated, but then started running towards the fallen building. As you were looking back at him you felt a sudden stab in your stomach. You stayed silent as you dropped to the ground.

    This is how ill die.. You thought. You saw your boyfriend still running to the building not noticing you had fallen.

    The villian started heading straight towards the boy, who was now using his ice to speed up.

    You panicked and scrambled to your feet ignoring the sharp pain in your stomach. Using the last bit of your power, you defeated the villian quickly, knowing you would bleed out and die soon.

    The loud thump of the villian alerted Todoroki. The rescue heros imminently went to he building the woman had been trapped in.

    Todoroki froze in shock, then quickly ran over to you, faster than youve ever seen him go before. He dropped down to your side.

    The world around you spun and the ground shook. The sirens in the distance hurt your ears and you started to hear a sharp high pitched noise.

    Your lidded eyes started to close as your throat began to close. You could see Todoroki screaming for an ambulance, he looked in distress.

    You reached up to grab his face softly, he turned to you with tears in his eyes. He leaned down to hold you as you took your last breaths. You could feel the world fading as the last thing you felt was Todorokis warm embrace.

    "Goodbye"