Todoroki x reader

Im listening to a song while writing this so sorry if some of this gets roped into the song and gets weird 😭🤚 chile- anyways

     You and Todoroki were both five and good friends. Todoroki came to the park one day with a scar over his eye.

    "Shoto-kun!! What happened to you!?" You said as you ran through the thick grass to get to him.

    You gently touched his face but he flinched away and looked to the side.

    "Shoto whats wrong?" You questioned stepping to his side to look him in the eyes.

     "M-my mom burned me" He said quietly, but he shook his head, "It was an accident though"

     Both of you continued the day like usual, except the split hair boy was a bit quieter. You and him sat on top of the monkey bars looking into the sky at the clouds. Until you heard a loud voice.

    "Shoto! Get home!" Endeavor yelled at the boy, he flinched then jumped off the bars.

    "B-bye Y/n see you tomorrow" He said waving up at you.

     You waved back not knowing whay tomorrow would bring.

Time skip to highschool 😻

     You had been in america for a few years, or since you were five. The split hair boy still crossed your mind every so often. You had truly missed him and hoped he was okay.

     "Class we have a new transfer student from America" Aizawa spoke in an uninterested tone.

    You stepped into the class gripping onto the bottom of your shirt, "I-im
Y/n L/n please take care of me" You bowed to the room heading to take the empty seat.

     Little did you know a monochrome boys eyes rested on your form.

     Shotos pov 😼

    I saw a familiar person walk into the room and take a seat near me. I gasped in suprise.

    Y/n...

    They turned to look at me, their nervous face quickly turned into shock. They proceeded to stare at me for most of the class time that was left.

After class they came up to me in a hurry.

    "SHOTO!" The boy/girl screamed jumping into my arms.

    I quickly wrapped my arms around them as to not let them fall. They smiled in content up at me. I slightly smiled back.

    "Welcome home"