Chapter 4 :))))

Hey guys! Please vote :)

4****

Part 4

After playin on the flying fox for a bit i joke around about how childish he is and he jokes about my fear of heights. Then spotting the slide i turn to him with a huge grin on my face 'let's keep up our childish sides cuz it's not gonna be everyday I get to see James this comfortable ' he raises his eyebrows as if to question my statement. I grab his hand and just roll my eyes ' come on, just follow me '. We get up to the slide and he goes down first. Picking up a bit of speed he flies off the slide and smacks on the ground and by then I can't contain myself anymore.. I start laughing and laugh so long I can barely breathe. He pops his head up, looks at me and just lies back down and laughs.. I can see him shakin from laughing which makes me laugh even more -is this seriously the same James I play netball with?!- I shake my head and chuckle. He suddenly points to the sky ' wow come look at the clouds. Swear one looks like a chicken' . I call back smartly' Nah, that's probably just you '. I slide down the slide and just like James I start to pick up too much speed. Luckily James has noticed and is now at the end of the slide winking at me with his arms open. I laugh and scream while frantically waving my arms' look out I'm gonna hit you!' He does a gesture as if to say ' pfft, whatever Trevor. It doesn't scare me'

--- extremely short chapter. :P