Yandere Medic & Child Reader - Little Mouse (Oneshot)

Warning: Yandere shit

It was no secret that Medic was a rather off-hinged individual with very little regard for most human life. It only took three minutes of knowing him to be very keenly aware of his rather morbid curiosities and his lack of really any type of empathy for any of his 'patients'. Despite this Medic was not immune to other aspects of the human condition, love being one of his more vulnerable blindspots.

He met his wife, lillith, in his younger adult years and it was almost love at first sight. She was the definition of beauty in his eyes. The two grew close very quickly. He was so madly in love with her that he didn't need to think about it. There was nothing to worry over.

Of course, looking back on it now he could only think of himself as an idiot. He had fallen so clumsily, so stupidly. He had given his heart to that disgusting monster, his soul to that woman. He spent all of his younger years catering to every one of her needs, playing into every one of her little tricks. He had longed to love someone and she knew that. She played him like a violin to get everything she ever wanted, never thinking to give him anything unless it benefited her as well. He never thought he'd ever been capable of loving anything more than her. He'd die for her- he'd kill for her. She was his liebe. The true love of his life...

That was until you came into the picture...

Nights of passionate romance can have consequences and it was almost inevitable that she would end up regretting having given into his touches. Weeks went by without any problems, nothing seeming to stray from the normal. But soon she began waking up sick and nauseous. He didn't think much of it at first and simply stuck at her side, hoping it would pass soon. But as days turned to weeks with her sickness going undiagnosed. He soon pressured her into letting him do an exam. It was only after going over the symptoms thoroughly that he was led to a conclusion. Once he told her his deduction he decided to get a test, just to be sure.

Full. Positive.

He nearly cried with the information. He was going to be a father!

He...he was going to be a father.

Upon receiving the news he was immensely excited. He shared that excitement with his lillith, who smiled the whole way through his rantings of how great this news was, even if it wasn't really planned.

It was alone that she silently broke down.

She didn't love this man and she knew it. In fact she hated him. His constant worrying, his long excited rants about work, his morbid obsession with the human body, even his stupid accent drove her crazy! Why did she stay with him then? Well that answer was simple...

She had nowhere else to go...

She might not love him but it was either be with him and live comfortably under his care or live on the streets. When the relationship started it was simple enough to fake it. A simple compliment made him giddier than a kid in a candy store. But as years went on she realized how deep she had dug herself into this hole. Her whole livelihood revolved around him. She truly wouldn't even know where to start, how she would even attempt to leave. That mixed with her slight fear of his obsessions and teetering mental stability meant that she chose to stay and continue to just dig herself deeper. She was fine living this way. She had nothing else to live for but herself anyway and even then she'd lost most of her dignity a long time ago.

Until you came into this world...

Suddenly she wasn't alone. She didn't have just herself to look after, she had you. Festering in her thoughts she realized she didn't want to raise you with this man. She didn't want you to be anything like him. The weight of the situation was heavy on her shoulders. She knew of the things this man had done, she knew the secrets he never told her. It was hard ignoring the stories he told of how he'd lost his medical license and she knew that his next chosen career path was all but a sane choice. She knew she had to get away from this man, for your own safety.