[GN] Yandere Relationship Dynamics {Engie} (Imagine)

Alright so these are going to be how Engie would be in a dynamic where he had to or is going to work with another merc to gain and maintain your affection. Both of them are yanderes. I will be doing the other mercs soon.

Engie and Pyro - The Little Family

Engie would pursue you romantically while Pyro sees you as a parental figure.

Pyro's obsession was most likely first. If you show any sort of real care toward the firebug they will immediately see you as a parental figure, as they did with Engie.

"Hu hu hudda huh hu hu?"

Engies obsession would come after Pyro sees you as a parental figure. He notices just how caring you are towards the firebug and it sort of clicks something in him.

"Heh, ya know Ah didn't think anyone else'd care about the lil' firebug..."

They found out each other had the same types of strong affection after Engie had to hold Pyro back from absolutely fucking obliterating someone for insulting you. Pyro was furious with him until Engie subtly suggested a more discreet situation in which he would allow Pyro to beat them senseless. They were on the same page after that.

"Hu huh! Huh hu huh hu! Hu hudda hu hu hudda hu-!"

"Pahro! Calm down! Ya know Ah can't understand a damn thing you're sayin when ya get mad!...look Ah know that weren't no polite thang for 'em ta say be ah promise, we can deal with 'em later 'kay?"

It's hard to notice that either of them have that sort of obsessive love towards you. Engie is good at hiding it and will keep Pyro in check.

"Pahro!"

"Hut?"

"Put the flamethrower down"

"HuHu, HuT hU hUdDaHu Hu"

"Don't you start mockin me, Ah won't hesitant ta take that lighter'a yours away"

Once you and Engie are in a relationship most people will often look at you two as the parents of Pyro. Engie loves that idea since it's sort of like he has his own little family, something he has wanted for a long while.

"Alrahght Pahro, s'about time for bed-"

"Hu!"

"Pyro, listen to your father"

"...Hukhu..."

"Wait, so if Ah'm their father, s'that make you a parent too?"

When these two are working together they are the guilt trip masters. If Engies saddened expression doesn't pull on your heartstrings enough then Pyro's muffled sobs will. Engies sadness might be a little over-exaggerated but Pyros most definitely isn't.

"So you're really goin without us?"

"I mean...yeah? It's just for a week-"

*loud muffled sobbing*

"Wait no Pyro I-...I guess...I guess I could try to convince the administrator to get you guys to come with-"

"HUDDA!"

They are a rather clumsy match when it comes to dealing with competition. Engie wants to be more calculating and try his best to make sure you never know it was them. Pyro on the other hand will go full bazerk without even so much as consulting with Engie. So Engie has to spend most of his time calming Pyro to keep them from going on a killing spree right in front of you