Washer of the Damned

The above video link is what I think Anti hears in his nightmares. Like the sounds of hell or something. View the video for ambiance later in this chapter. Skip to 28 seconds for the sounds.

"So Uncle Jackie's your daddy?" Kallie asked him.

Anti wanted to die so fucking bad right now. Or vomit. . . . . maybe both.

His eye twitched but he just shrugged in response.

"That must be so cool!" Sammy grinned, "Uncle Jackie is the best super hero EVER! Mommy has him on the TV all the time when she watches the news"

Anti didn't know whether to laugh or be utterly disgusted, "Can we just finish building this stupid Minecraft house?"

"Sure! Can you get more stone?"

Chase and Jackie were peeking from in the hallway and Chase elbowed his brother, "Hear that?"

"That your ex-wife has the hots for me? Yeah, but I'd rather forget I heard it"

Chase swat him upside the head, "Not that. They're getting along so well!"

"Yeah, threatening children goes a long way"

"You didn't have to do that."

"Fuck, I didn't. Do you WANT him to hurt your kids?"

"Well no but-"

Jameson poked the two of them on the shoulder making them flinch, 'I'm going to start doing laundry. Do you two have your dirty clothes out of your rooms?'

"Why you worried about the laundry? Marvin will be back soon with the part he lost the last time."

Henrik frowned at them, "I have scrubs that need washed and by zhe time Marvin returns, the stains will set in and I'll have to get new!"

"Alright, alright" Jackie rolled his eyes, "I'll go grab some of my dirty suits from upstairs."

Chase shrugged, "I brought my stuff down this morning. Anyway! I'll get started on lunch. How's hoagies sound?"

"I vant my special mustard on mine"

'And you know Marvin will want his prosciutto on his' Jameson mentioned, 'And his special Sargento brand cheese'

"Why can't Marvin eat normal food?" Jackie complained, "He's gonna break the bank one of these days"

"Leave him be Mr. BLT" Chase snickered, "He may be fancy but YOU'RE unhealthy! You eat too much bacon!"

"I work out a lot!"

"Zhat doesn't mean shite!" Henrik whopped him.

Anti could hear the conversation from the hallway but just just rolled his eyes, uncaring about whatever he was building with the kids in Minecraft.

The last thing he wanted was to play house with these brats and act like some bastard charity case.

But hoagies did sound really good . . . . .

Whatever, he just went with the flow. He was tired after his little misadventure and burning his hands. They were still a little sore and messing with the controller wasn't helping.