Chapter 10🥶

I'm sorry y'all I know I'm hella late, this college shit kicking my ass but it's here now so enjoy☺️

~•~•~•~•~

"Tyquain getcha ass off my table," Kentrell said as he walked into his living room.

He was going to get his controller to his Xbox to play 2K but upon walking into the room he saw his cute little twink of a boyfriend doing a TikTok dance while standing on top of his furniture.

"Shut up, I do whatever the fuck I want to do."

"Ight keep on," he said glancing sideways at him standing in front of his flat-screen TV waiting for the game to finish loading up. "When yo head bust open don't come cryin' to me."

The older waved him off continuing with his dance, turning to the side, bending over so that the little bit of booty that he had could shake from cheek to cheek while pulling his shirt up a bit so that the camera saw a peak of his flat stomach. "Ain't nobody gon fall off–"

He was cut off when he misstepped and put his foot in a empty space and fell awkwardly on his back with his legs up meeting with his head. Kentrell glanced behind him seeing the twink on the ground and chuckled. "I told yo hard headed ass."

"Kentrelllll." The dark skinned whined.

Dark glossy brown eyes looked up at Kentrell's honey glazed brown eyes making the younger stop laughing. He let out a sigh throwing the controller onto the couch making his way over to the male sitting hopelessly on the floor.

Tyquian put his hands up making grabby hands letting himself get picked up. He smiled putting his head on the males chest listening to the rhythm of his heart beat while rapping his legs around his waist.

Kentrell walked them back over the couch plopping himself down with the smaller in his lap, picking up his controller before he clicked play and started playing. They both were contempt with being in each other's presence.

It was quiet, nothing but the sounds of their breathing and the aggressive clicks of Kentrell's fingers gliding and pressing on the buttons on the controller at a rapid speed could be heard.

"Where that ugly dog at? Ion hear him scratching or breaking nun." Kentrell asked focusing on winning the game.

Tyquian sucked his teeth, making back to sit properly on his lap. "He is not ugly and he with Ben. I asked him to watch em for me."

The dented male furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at the twink with uncertainty. "You let Ben childish ass watch yo dog?"

"I know, I know, but he begged me to do it and look so sincere to do it." He said tracing along the males jawline, taking in the shape of his face.

Kentrell paused his game and looked down at him, giving him his full attention. "You gave yo dog to the same nigga that can't even spell responsibility?"

SILENT//BorMellyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara