Chapter 1🥶

JAMELL POV

It was around two in the morning when the dimly lit club started to pop off. Everyone was dancing, drinking, and smoking, having a good time. Some people having more fun than others, smashing in a small cramped bathroom stall.

"Somebody go and get the donkey, before he scare dem people mane." Kentrell said, looking over the railings seeing Tyquian standing on top of the bar rapping aggressively to first day out while doing his well known 'spider-money strokes'.

"You get em then, that's yo nigga." Jamell said downing a shot, face scrunching up as it burnt the back of his throat. He bit his bottom lip, watching as the stripper in front of him shook her ass in his face through hooded eyes. He pulled her down to his lap and gave her the gesture to give him a lap dance.

"GET THAT SHIT HORSE FACE!" Joe screamed from where he was seated. He turned his head towards his friend. "Yea my nigga you betta' get ta' steppin' cuz the crowd showin' mad luv."

"He look like a roach that's bout to die." Taymor chipped in.

"Fuck you and yo alien ass head Melly

"Fuck you and yo alien ass head Melly." He said with a mug. "Shoulda just left yo hair down cuz yo fohead lookin' atrocious."

He went down to get the man that was now starting to strip out of his clothes picking up the money that was being thrown at him.

"Sksksksks you be on that nigga head. You know that nigga like Tyquian straight back ass." Jahseh said, laid back on the red couch, eyes hanging low.

"Vro you know both they ass like each other, ion know why they still ain't fuck yet. The sexual tension be strong as the fuck." Stokely stood from where he was seated and leaned over to grab the bottle of Hennessy that was sitting on the table next to Jah.

Jahseh bit his lip at the view of the fat ass the was bent over him. He cocked his hand back and slapped the mess out of him, watching as waves rippled through it.

Stokely jumped back, holding his ass as he felt a stinging sensation being left behind from the smack. "Vro! That shit hurt, stop doing that." He snatched the bottle from the table and turned to go back to his seat.

A strong arm snaked around Stokes waist pulling him towards the blue dreaded man before he got the chance to walk back to his seat and was seated right on top of his harden dick.

"Lemme go."

Stokely struggled to get out of his grasp. "I can't stand yo upside down triangle built ass."

"Keep doin that. Ima fuck you on this couch in front of everybody in this club. My dick on bricks." Jah said nonchalantly.