Chapter 6🥶

^My baby look so fine in this video😫🥺with his twink ass.

This chapter for @PINKSLATT

⚠️Dark theme ahead⚠️

I warned y'all

Borty 😫

~•~•~•

"Do y'all spread y'all cheeks in the shower?" Tyquian asked, moving his bowl of cereal around getting each and every fruity pebble equally drenched in milk.

"Hell yea," Jahseh mumbled around his fork full of eggs.

"Yessir." Stokely replied from behind the chair Jahseh was seated in, away from the table that mostly everybody was sitting and eating at, fully concentrated on getting the parts in his boyfriend's head just right.

"I be doin' that lil toe point bitches be doin' on Instagram." Melly said back against his chair rubbing his chin.

Joe looked at them bewildered. "Dawg is y'all serious? It's too damn early for y'all to be talking bout spread ass cheeks."

Jamell turned towards him. "What? You don't be spreading yo checks in the shower?"

Taymor snorted. "Now you know damn well Joe dirty ass don't be taking showers. Notice how he was the only one that was uncomfortable."

"Aye!" Ben exclaimed throwing his arm around a slightly irritated Joesph. "Don't be coming for my man, I make that nigga take showers now. He ain't dirty nomo."

Joe sucked his teeth and threw the dark skins arm off him. "It be yo own nigga- nah don't touch me, you know what, you on my don't fuck with list now."

"Don't be moving my hand." Ben said giving him the stank eye. "The fuck?"

Joe ignored him and pulled out his phone. "Funna order me a new bae cus the one I have now ain't shit." He said to himself, moving towards the living room.

Ben leaped from behind the table towards the couch Joe was settling himself into and roughly jumped into his lap, straddling him and snatching his phone away from him ignoring the 'oof' he let out.

"Don't fucking play with me Joe." He said wrapping a hand around the light skins neck, straight faced. "I'll fuck you up."

"Not Ben small ass being a dominant bottom." Kentrell said siping on his strawberry lemonade.

"I love that for you frie—OW!" Jahseh yelped. "Vro that hurts!"

"Stop moving then," Stokely turned the males head back to it's original position aggressively.

"Move so I can call me up a bitch." Joe said smirking, reaching to grab his phone that was thrown next to him but it faltered when Ben tightened his grasp around his throat causing his fingers to dig deeper into his Adam's apple.