Chapter 7🥶

Here y'all go💕

Enjoy.

He so cute🥰 my sexc daddy

•~•~•~•~•~

Melvin POV

I gasped feeling Cortlen's hips thrust up against my backside. I reached back with one of my arms and gripped his thigh pushing it back. "S-stop."

He snatched my arm away from his thigh and held it behind me causing my back to arch up.

"You stuttering now?" He questioned lowly.

I clenched my jaw shut and threw my head back, looking back at him until my eyes met with his and stared angrily. This wasn't supposed to happen. I'm the one that's supposed to be dominating. Jamell might have bottomed a few time but when I take over I'm the one on top. This wasn't right.

My eyes snapped back up to his as my dreads were once again pulled back harshly. His face was still as blank as ever but there was something in his eyes, it was like he was taunting me.

I could feel my eyes getting darker with anger as frustration coursed through my body. I bucked and struggled to get out of his hold. "Let me go so I can fuck you up."

His eyebrows furrowed before snapping his hips against my ass.

I paused, tucking my bottom lip in as shivers shot up and down my spine.

"Fuck who up?"

I glanced to the side, face turning hot as blood rushed to my ears "You."

His another arm reached under my shirt gliding his hands from my chest, to my stomach and back to my chest.

"It ain't good to lie."

I threw my head back and whimpered out a few curses as he flicked and pulled on my harden nipple. That caused a pit to pool at the bottom of my stomach.

"You sensitive?" He teased, rubbing the nub softly in between his thumb and index finger. I refused to give him the satisfaction of responding but knew internally I couldn't deny that my nipples have always been very sensitive. At the slightest amount of friction, it would harden up and throb. Even wearing a shirt sometimes would be difficult from how hard it rubbed against each bud and his pulling on it caused the sensitivity to heighten.

'Fuck Jamell and this sensitive ass body.'

"I h-hate you." I said, vision blurred from the pleasure running through my body.