𝟎𝟎𝟐.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*. warnings: some more teasing from clawdeen, draculaura being nervous ?。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 314 (sorry it took so long !! more coming soon!) 

"Clawdeen, sweetie! Draculaura is here!" Yelled Clawdeen's mother from the living room, who was filing her claws. "Coming, mom!" Yelled Clawdeen back.

Clawdeen ran into the living room, smoothing her skirt, and gave her mom a brief smile before opening the door, letting Draculaura in. Quickly, Draculaura stumbled in with what seemed like a million things in her arms, trying not to drop anything.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my ICoffin last minute." Chuckled Draculaura nervously, pushing her hair behind her pointy ears. 

"It's okay, just come on in!" Said Clawdeen with a smirk on her face, her mind running a million things at once. She couldn't wait to see the look on Draculaura's face when she saw you on Clawdeen's bed, painting your nails.

"Here, let me take this, just.. settle down in my room!" 

"Okay!" Draculaura handed Clawdeen the shopping bags with a grin on her face, skipping over to her bedroom. 

She opened the bedroom door, only to let out a gasp as quietly as she could. You looked up, trying to catch whoever was at the door before they ran off. You grumbled, you hated when people did that.

Draculaura's breath quickened, why didn't Clawdeen tell her?

She sped walked to the kitchen, to see Clawdeen knowingly smirking, and her sister grabbing a snack with a little smile, as Clawdeen had just told her what happened.

"Did you like your little surprise?" Asked Clawdeen, wrapping her arm over Draculaura's shoulders as she walked her back to her room.

"No, I did not. I mean- I did, I do like her, but why didn't you tell me?" She said, her accent slipping into her words.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go say hi. Play nice, why don't you? She was excited to see you."

Draculaura's eyes brightened. You? Excited to see her

Maybe tonight would be a happy night for her.