𝟎𝟎𝟔.

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*. a/n: super duper short chapter just to get myself back in the flow of writing! More coming soon (:

warnings; none i think ! 。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 367

~~~

Once the movie was done, it was around 11 in the morning. You and Draculaura got up after a nice stretch and went to Clawdeen's bedroom to see all the girls in a circle, clearly gossiping. 

You only wondered for a moment what it was about until they all went quiet and looked at each other with knowing looks. 

You sat yourself near Ghoulia and Abbey, patting the empty spot next to you for Draculaura who immediately sat down. 

"So.. what were you ghouls doing?" Cleo questioned, eyeing you and Draculaura.

"We were just watching a movie." Draculaura huffed and crossed her arms, annoyed at her friends already.

You noticed this and rubbed her arm subtly.

"Yeah, we would've told you guys but you were all dead asleep. Cleo, you snore by the way." You muttered, checking your nails. If you had looked up you would've noticed Draculauras admiring stare.

"I do not!" Cleo scoffed, "Anyway! What are we doing today? Y/N don't you have a car? You should drive us to the maul."

You forgot about your previous annoyance, happy at the proposal and happy at everyone's pleased reactions.

"Yeah, that'll be fun! What do you ghouls think?" You looked around the room despite only really awaiting Draculauras response.

Everyone nodded their head eagerly including her, so the maul it was.

Everyone still had to get ready which took about an hour, so you all left the house at about 12:15.

Once everyone was ready, your new friends were all in the back of your car, except for Cleo and Draculaura. They seemed to be having a small argument you couldn't help but to overhear.

"I usually sit in the front, but considering your situation I'll let it slide this once." Cleo playfully sneered.

You bit back a smile as Draculaura frustratingly climbed in next to you.

"What was she saying Drac?"

"Oh nothing, just silliness. The usual." Draculaura turned to you, and as you were about to say something, Clawdeen shouted a quick, "Go!" from behind you.