𝟎𝟎𝟑.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*. warnings; nothing, just very short! currently on vacation, but will work on it when I come back <33 。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 263

"Draculaura! Oh my ghoul, it's amazing to see you again! The last time I saw you was in.. Clawculus, last year, I think! How are you?"

Draculaura felt her knees sink into the floor. It felt like the whole world had stopped in it's tracks, just to give Draculaura all the butterflies it held. 

"H-hello, Y/N!!" She waved her dainty hand at you with a shy smile, trying not to show her nervousness, which didn't work very well. Clawdeen could see right through her and laughed to herself when she saw your confused face.

"Who else- who else was invited?" Asked Draculaura, praying that someone else, anyone else would be there to diffuse the tension.

"Lagoona, Frankie, Cleo, Abbey, and Ghoulia are on their way. They should be here any second hon-" Clawdeen  was cut off by a knock at her door, and stood to run over, fixing her skirt as she went.

As she left to open the door and let the ghouls inside, you took it upon yourself to scoot closer to Draculaura, who was on the opposite side of Clawdeen's bed.

She gulped lightly, noticing how close your hand was to hers. Maybe she was overreacting, (she definitely was) she thought. But maybe, just maybe, you thought of her the way she thought of you.

You began, "Hey, so-"

Second cut-off of the night just had to be on your voice, as Lagoona, Frankie, Cleo, Abbey and Ghoulia walked into the well-decorated bedroom.

You all kindly greeted each other as Draculaura grumbled to herself. That could've been her moment..